58

We get to the studio and I show Cam around all the places

When I'm done I bring him to my favorite couch the one with the outlet and best wifi and I again lay with my head in his lap

"Tired"

"No I just decide to lay on your lap and I'm full of energy"

"No need for sarcasm"

"ALWAYS need for sarcasm"

"Hey Alyssa who's this?" Zack asks me

"Oh hey this is my boyfriend Cameron well Cam. Cam this is Zack my brothers photographer"

"Nice to meet you" Cam says smiling

"Nice meeting you too I've been told you're really good at soccer"

"I wouldn't say really good but I'm not the worse I guess. Who told you that?"

"Who do you think" Zack says looking down at me

"Seriously, is that what you've been telling everyone that I'm some star soccer player"

"I have no idea what you may be talking about. And even if I did don't act as if you aren't good. You literally had to sit out of the game because the other coach said it wasn't fair you were so good"

"That doesn't mean I'm the best on the team"

"Well you're the best in my eyes so"

"Aww you guys are so cute well I gotta go have a nice day" Zack walks into the recording room and I get up from laying down

"I'm 100% serious you're great don't doubt yourself" I put my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead

"How many people did you tell?"

"Only people who asked about you so like well a lot"

"Like who"

"Umm their managers, song writers, friends that asked, only like about 100 people"

"Are you serious"

"Yeah come on you know you're amazing"

"I wish I was better though"

"How much better can you get"

"Ask my dad he'll answer that for you"

"What do you mean"

"everything I do gets judged by my dad and even when I do the best he'll complain. One time I got 20 goals beating the team 20-0 and he got mad at me"

"What did he say?"

"That I should've done better and fixed my footwork. But that day I got told by a professional player that they admired my footwork. And I told him that and all he said was well my opinion is different. And then forced me to go out and play"

"Is your mom like that?"

"Worse"

"How"

"School. If I'm not doing my homework as soon as I get home she yells at me even if I start like 5 minutes later. Once I had a project due and I did it all by myself no partner, got it done in 12 hours, and I got a 110 and she said that I should've gotten 115. Cause if you worked with a partner you got 5 extra points"

"Oh wow but she seemed so nice at the door"

"She's good at being fake"

"I'm sorry. You know you always have my family when yours isn't there for you"

"I know and what hurts me the most is that my moms never been to one of my games ever"

"Well guess what. I'm going to go to EVERY single one of your games until I get sick of it and I am going to cheer for you from no matter where in the stands"

"You don't have to"

"Well I want to plus when you run you look extra hot"

"Extra"

"Well yeah I mean not running you're already hot so like extra"

"What makes me extra hot"

"You're well in scientific terms gluteus Maximus It's my favorite part of you"

"You're favorite part of me is my ass wow what about my face"

"That's good too but for a dude you got a pretty decent sized one"

"Please stop"

"Na"

I continue to talk about why I like it and he gets up to leave

But before he can I quickly slap his ass

"See it's great"

He turns around and looks at me straight in my eyes

"Never do that again" he laughs

"Yeah sure"

He turns around and I slap it again

"What are you going to do about it" I smirk