83

"Did soccer hurt you this much?" I ask Zach

"yes. I got hit thousands of times"

"But did it cause you so much emotional pain. Before I did soccer I had a great relationship with Cam. But now all he does is cheat on me"

He moves from the end of the bed to laying down next to me

"If all he does is cheat on you then you shouldn't be with him. He's a loser to cheat on you"

"Maybe I'm the loser to expect him not to cheat on me especially with Maya. I mean she's everything I'm not. Pretty, blonde, captain and the best on the soccer team. All I am is a sister of a famous boy band. I'm the loser in this whole situation. If I was Cam I'd cheat on me with her too"

"But you aren't a loser. And you're pretty I mean we are related and I'm hot really hot, you're not blonde but that's okay, and honestly I think everyone knows that you are the real best on the team. You aren't a loser at all"

"Then why! Why did he have to do it"

"Because he's stupid. He doesn't deserve to have you love him"

"But why do I still want to love him even though he does this"

"He's your first boyfriend and you clearly love him but he doesn't love you."

"He said he did"

"He lied. If he really loved you he wouldn't give you up for a little moment of sex with someone else. If he really loved you he would've waited until you were ready until he could've had sex with you."

"I just don't understand." I lay my head on his shoulder and cry

"No one can understand why or how someone can cheat on a perfect girlfriend with a hoe like Maya. All people can understand is that their boyfriend is a dick that doesn't deserve the love they can give him. Forget him and move on. The one thing you can do to make everything feel a whole lot better is to forget all about him and move on to a boy who will love you and only you and not cheat"

"How can I move on when I still love him deep down"

"Delete all memory of him. Delete all the pictures, block his number and his Snapchat, throw away everything he gave you. Just move on"

"I-I can't. I don't want to"

"I know you don't want to but you have to. You have to let him go. Let him and all his awfulness go. I promise you, you will find someone who will never cheat on you."

"Maybe I should just be single forever"

"You can't let one, your first one ruin the rest of your perspective on boys. He was a mistake, a first try and unfortunately your first try wasn't good. But your others will be I promise"

"How do you know"

"I just do."

"Can you do it"

"Do what"

"Take my phone and delete everything. If I did it I'd just stop and call him to come over"

"Of course ill do it right now"

He takes my phone and opens it.

After a few minutes he's done and he puts my phone down

"There all gone. Now you barely even know him. What else can I do to help you with this."

"Stay here with me. Let me cry and just stay with me. Sleep here with me. I-if you leave then I'll probably do something really bad to myself and I don't want to do that"

"Done." He goes under the covers with me and hugs me

And for the rest of the night I just cry into his chest until I can't cry anymore and fall asleep