102

"Okay you have weird friends" I tell Ryan as we're eating our food

"I know I promise not all of them are like that. I was hoping you'd meet a better one. Like Chris or Jordan or Tyler."

"What do they look like"

He takes out his phone and shows me a picture

"They're kinda cute but not as cute as you. Were you the hottest at your school when you lived here?"

"Nope not at all. Everyone actually i said was the guy that they brought along just because we were friends since kindergarten. I was the 'ugly' one"

"Aw baby that makes me feel really sad."

"Eh I got used to it"

"Is that why you never had a girlfriend"

"Yeah see when I tell you no girls liked me I mean it"

"Well that's good. Cause that means I have no competition with any old hoe of yours"

"If I had an ex that you consider an old hoe would that make you a new hoe"

"Technically yes but I'm not a hoe so"

"That's true."

"So have you ever been close to a girlfriend"

"There was this one girl Rachel. We were really close to each other and best friends we acted like we were together but I didn't like her like that. she ended up really liking me and tried to kiss me and I freaked out. Well she didn't really like that and told all her friends and their boyfriends and they hated me."

"Aw don't say that."

"What they did. They kept calling me gay cause I didn't want to kiss her and I was 'saving' my first kiss for a guy."

"So you were bullied"

"Yup"

"That makes me sad and now I want to cry thanks a lot"

"Don't cry it didn't phase me"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah. There's nothing wrong with being gay so why get upset" he shrugs

"That's true."

"And even if I was gay, I'd pretend you're a guy so we could be together"

"I don't think that's how it works"

"Me either but I already said it"

"Well i have to ask you something."

"Is it bad"

"No not at all it's about later tonight"

"Oh okay continue"

"Do you want to go in the concert venue and watch the concert or do you want to stay backstage and watch the concert from there OR do you want to stay in the bus and not watch the concert at all"

"Ummm I'm not sure"

"Okay well concert venue is us with a bunch of people our age, backstage is us with people on my brothers team BUT in the bus is us alone where we can do whatever we want maybe do something we've never done before"

"Hmm alone on the bus"

"Good choice"

"Do you ever wonder what it's like to be a girl"

"Never cause you know I'm like well I'm a girl and I know what it's like"

"Oh yeah but I always wonder what it's like"

"Painful"

"Oh yeah periods" he says way too loud causing people to look at us

"You need to not yell that"

"Oops" he whispers looking around and I laugh

"You're so awkward"

"And you're mean"

"I'm not mean I'm just saying you're awkward. BUT you're also very attractive and cute so it balances out"