87

"I can't believe I actually thought he loved me. I am so stupid" I tell Ryan

Right now we're talking on the phone because we aren't friendly enough for FaceTime but I still want to get to know him so I don't think text is the right option. Therefore call is good enough

"You're not stupid. If someone tells you they love you multiple times you're going to believe them. He messed with your head and your heart"

"Yeah but I let him do it"

"You didn't know he was at the moment that's why you let him do it. If you knew he was lying you wouldn't have. It's not your fault"

"But if I was a better girlfriend maybe he wouldn't have cheated"

"Seriously. I know that you know for a fact that that makes no sense. What could you have done wrong"

"He didn't want my first time to be when he was horny. Maybe that was my mistake"

"So you think him being horny means you did something wrong"

"Okay it makes no sense but still. I'm going through all the ways and reasons why he would cheat on me"

"He's just a bitch. He's a bitch for cheating on you. I haven't known you for too long I mean we just met today but I can already tell you did nothing wrong in that relationship"

"What if I was too clingy."

"When were you clingy"

"Well when he had to go home after staying at my house for two months I didn't want him to go"

"That's not clingy. If someone lives with you you're obviously going to want them to stay"

"Ugh then what was the reason"

"I told you it's because he's a bitch. You did nothing wrong it's him who decided to cheat for no reason"

"I wish I never met him"

"How did you guys meet"

"He wrote me a note saying that I'm really pretty"

"Red flag from the start"

"What do you mean"

"Come on. His first words to you are you're really pretty. He's basically showing you he only likes for looks and pretty much the next pretty girl he sees he'll go for her and you'll be left in the dust"

"So you're saying Mayas prettier than me"

"Hey I didn't say that"

"So I'm prettier than her"

"Well yeah. But anyways back on track. He showed you how he was from the start"

"So you think I'm pretty"

"We aren't talking about that"

"So you don't think I'm pretty"

"Oh my god. I think you're pretty okay. Now back to your bitch of an ex"

"Aww you think I'm pretty"

"I am hanging up"

"It's okay you think I'm pre-"

"This conversation is over"

"Sorry sorry I'm just messing with you. Don't worry I know I'm not pretty to anyone. But I can wish you know"

"Don't say that"

"Don't say what"

"That you aren't pretty to anyone. I'm just not going to admit it because we just met today and I'm not the type of guy to be all fucky after one day of knowing each other"

"Like Cam"

"Exactly. Well I have to go my aunt is forcing me to watch a movie with her."

"Aw that's nice"

"Yeah I can tell she feels bad that my parents died and now she's trying to be like a mom and that means bonding. Yay so fun"

"Join the club"

"What club?"

"The dead parents club."

"Wait did yours die too"

"Yup a long time ago I was 1 and now I have no memory of them"

"Oh well that's enough sadness for one night"

"Yeah I need a night of happiness"

"Well here's what you should do. Just sleep."

"All I do is sleep"

"No but like get a good sleep. You need to reenergize after everything you've been through. Put your phone away and sleep you'll feel a lot better"

"I'll try. But thank you. I just met you and you're already better than anyone I know"

"I try. Anyways goodnight I'll see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight. And promise me you'll stop blaming yourself for your breakup"

"Again I'll try"

"Okay good. Well I really gotta go now she's yelling. Goodnight again"

"Goodnight again"

I hang up and take his advice