82

"Go away" I mumble turning around

"No we aren't letting you go to sleep sad" Jonah says

"Well good luck making me go to sleep happy cause well that's not about to happen"

"Talk to us" Daniel then says

"What is there to say. My boyfriend cheated on me AGAIN yeah I know again with the same exact girl. Oh and that girl is my soccer captain who made me run 10 laps around a whole let me remind you a huge whole soccer field and then repeatedly hit me in the stomach with flying soccer balls going at least 10 miles a second and now my stomach is all bruised and gross oh and I threw up which I hate. And let me just remind you guys that  MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME AGAIN. WITH THE SAME GIRL. And now I'm heartbroken and bruised. So tell me how I am supposed to go to sleep happy when everything in my life is awful."

"It can't all be awful I mean you have us" Jack says

"How can you say I have you guys when all you guys do is write and perform and sing and be famous and happy. The only thing that made me happy was Cam. Now I don't have what makes me happy. I wish I had you guys but I don't. I am just stuck in the shadow of my brothers fame and I can't get out of it. The light that covered the shadow is now gone. The light in my life is gone. So actually I do not have you guys. I'm just your fucking sister that you have to take care of because my parents are dead. And now your sister is sad and heartbroken because she doesn't have her boyfriend. And she has to talk to you because oh she also doesn't have her best friend because she is also dead. So now she, me, I whatever doesn't have anyone. Okay and I do not have you guys, I never have. And I probably never will. So again I would like to know how not to go to sleep sad"

They all look at each other with sad eyes

"I know it must seem like you're just our sister but that's not true. You aren't just our sister you're the best sister any brother can have. Remember when you helped us write our album and made us dinner" Zach says

"You don't even like me. To you I am just your sister. I am just the sister that takes ALL the attention from you just like right now. I bet you had something going on but no your stupid sister had to make everyone stop what they were doing for you and help her."

"That's not true. I do like you. Our relationship is like that. We act like we hate each other but deep down we love each other. Well at least I love you"

"Can you all leave I want to talk to Zach"

"Him?" Corbyn asks

"Can you ALL leave I WANT to talk to ZACH. Not all of you ZACH"

"Okay we'll leave but remember we love you and you are more than just our sister "stuck" in the shadow okay you are our sister that we love. Goodnight" Jonah says leaving my room

Everyone says I love you and leaves except for Zach

:(