86

Practice is finally over and I am so excited to go home.

The only thing is I have to wait extra because of Daniel and Jonah and I will probably have to see more of Maya and Cam practically fuck on the field

I change into my normal clothes and walk up to the bleachers to wait for Jonah

I sit down and I notice Ryan sitting on the seats

"Ryan?" I say sitting next to him

"Oh hey i didn't know you were on this team"

"Yeah well what are you doing here"

"long story or short"

"Um long I have time"

"Well my parents recently died so I had to move in with my aunt"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"Yeah anyways my aunt just happens to be your soccer coach and now since I just moved here she's been getting the house all ready for me and my room done therefore she can't be here this week. So she wanted me to come and look over how the practices are going. So basically I'm a spy"

"Oh fun"

"Yeah and I just have to say Maya making you run laps is not what my aunt would do."

"Yeah well Maya's not your aunt. Your aunt actually likes me"

"Omg I'm so dumb. My aunt literally was talking about you earlier"

"Wait what?"

"She was telling me to look out for the new player that is better than the people who have been doing this forever. And now I know it's you"

"I don't think I'm better than everyone"

"Well I didn't see you guys actually play so I can't say yet but I bet you are. And at the end of the day all this stuff Maya thinks is 'torturing' you will just make you a better player than her"

"I guess"

"Well my aunts here I have to go. But text me when you get home here's my number"

He gives me his number and then leaves

Alyssa- Hey when are you coming to get me

Jonah- This is Daniel we'll be there in a minute

Alyssa- k

I put my phone away before it dies and look out onto the field

No ones there so I decide to practice before Jonah comes

I walk out onto the field and practice kicking into the net

I take out all my anger and sadness out on the ball

It doesn't help because I just end up breaking down

"Are you okay"

"Go away"

"But are you okay"

"Cam just leave me alone. You're the reason I'm like this"

"I'm sorry"

"No you aren't. The last time you said that the next day you cheated again"

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ME"

"Quiet down"

"If I'm being too loud for you then go away"

"Whatever I'm leaving"

"Good leave the field like you left me the first time; heartbroken. I can't believe you would throw our whole relationship away for sex with Maya. Was I not good enough for you-"

"Alyssa come on-"

"No I am just as good as Maya probably even better. I'm pretty, I'm smart, I'm good at soccer. What does she have that I don't-"

"Alyssa-"

"I mean I would've had sex with you if you asked. I would've done whatever you wanted me to do-"

"ALYSSA STOP"

"Huh?"

"the reason I did what I did with Maya is because I was horny really really horny and when I'm like that I make stupid decisions like cheating on the amazing girlfriend I had with a girl like Maya"

"You could've texted me I would've done something with you. It wouldn't be good but it still would've been with me"

"Listen I didn't and I still don't want to have sex with you-"

"Oh so I'm so disgusting that there was no way you would want to have sex with me"

"That's not what I said. I was trying to say that I wasn't in the relationship for sex I was in the relationship for you. And I didn't want your first time to be just because I was horny. I wanted it to be for when you were ready."

"But I could've done something, anything. I would've had my first time just because you were horny. I loved, I still love you. I would've done anything for you to be happy with me and not cheat"

"I'm sorry"

"No you aren't. I get it. I completely get it. You lied. You said you loved me but you really didn't"

"I did love you"

"No, no you never did love me. If you loved me you would've done it yourself not with Maya. Wow I can't believe I actually thought you loved me. I really am stupid. I am so stupid to believe that you loved me." I stand up and walk away from him