CAPUT SECUNDUM

Est autem deo Lucifero carissimum et illum angelum est perfecta. (Lucifer was god's beloved, he was the perfect angel.)

"Why are you following me?" Jungkook asked, not even looking over his shoulder at the girl following him hoping that she would simply just leave him and return to wherever she came from.

"You're my human, my little play thing now Bun." She smiled, noticing he sped up his walking, and her pace matched his. "You summoned me without knowing how to send me back, so I'm here now until you grow old in your pitiful life and die."

"Not all of us are immortal like you, you satanic bi-"

"Don't piss me off Bun." She cut him off, speeding up and wrapping her arms around his waist, holding him still. Her breath was hot against his neck and his eyes widened. "You're my play thing, you wouldn't want to end up broken."

"I-" He cut himself off, gulping. Lucy let him go with a light laugh, watching as he walked up his path and unlocked his door and headed inside. She walked up the bath behind him and walked in. "D-Don't you need inviting in or something?"

"That's vampires little Kook." She smiled and shut the door behind him. "I'm not a vampire. I'm Lucifer, who people think is a male by the way."

"I... certainly figured you weren't male." He muttered, eyes dropping to her chest which seemed to be bursting out of her-

"Excuse me! I may be the literal embodiment of Lucifer, but that is not where my eyes are." She snapped, glaring at the male who quickly turned around, cheeks as red as her dress and heels. "Do you have anything else I can change into? My feet are starting to hurt. Maybe I should use them as new torture devices."

"Sure. Wait down here I'll go grab you something, don't touch anything please." He muttered and walked upstairs.

"Just because you asked so nicely, I won't touch anything. Don't worry~" She coo'd and stood where he had left her. He soon came back downstairs with one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants. "I can literally see all the questions spinning in your head, fire away."

"How old are you?"

"Very old." She replied, a smug grin on her face.

"Why did you decide to find me?"

"You summoned me, I'm legally bound to find the human who summoned me."

"Legally?"

"If I don't find you my soul wanders the earth for billions and billions of years until you all kill it." She laughed softly. "It's like a dead contract basically, despite me being far from dead. I can only leave when you allow me to, or when you die. I can already tell none of you know how to."

"So as soon as I learn how to send you back, I can?"

"Yes, and hopefully you learn sooner rather than later. I despise earth with a passion." She muttered. "That's all you get tonight, I'm going to go change." She walked up the stairs with that, not knowing entirely where she was going but determined she'd figure that out.

Once she changed, she tossed the red dress in the hamper and left the heels by the wash basket and headed downstairs. There Jungkook lounged on the sofa, humming quietly to the theme song of a TV show.

"The pants don't fit. They're too long and too wide around the waist." She spoke, throwing the sweatpants on top of him. He peeled them from his face and glared. 

"I was watching the TV, you couldn't have put them in a neat pile elsewhere for now?" His eyes dropped down her body and his cheeks flushed pink seeing the shirt he gave her come to her mid-thigh. He prayed that she was at least wearing her underwear underneath-

"Don't pray." She laughed and sat beside him. "The big guy won't answer you. But yes, I am wearing underwear, I'm not some strumpet you know." 

"A what now?" His eyebrows furrowed, looking at her with confusion. 

"A strumpet?" She replied just as confused.

"What the hell is one of those?"

"Uhh... It's your guys language... You should know?"

"I haven't ever heard that word." He rolled his eyes. "I'll google it." He pulled out the strange device, and began typing on it. Her eyes widened.

"What's that?"

"A phone."

"No it's not." 

"Yes it is-"

"A phone is one of those things on the wall, where you spin the dial to call someone-"

"When did you last come to earth?"

"Nineteen hundred. I was here when the first television came out!" She smiled brightly.

"Well, this was invented when you had left then. It used to be just a little thing that you could only call people on, but it fit in your pocket." He held it out to her, and she took it, looking at it in her hands and she jumped when she pressed a button and her face appeared. "That's the camera."

"Fuck off, no it isn't." She swore, eyes wide as she marveled herself in the phone screen. "There is no way the camera is in this thin piece of metal-"

"Things have come a long way since you were last around." Amusement glimmered in his eyes. "But what was a strumpet? What did they do?"

"Sold their body for money." She hummed quietly, pressing buttons and she jumped further when dog ears and a nose appeared on her on the screen. "What? I have ears now?" She patted her head in panic. Jungkook laughed.

"No, it's a filter. It's augmented reality, it's not really there." He smiled and took the phone off her. "Smile." He smiled and put it so they were both on screen and hit the button at the lower bottom of the screen. She gasped after the picture was taken. 

"That's amazing-"

"And a strumpet in today's terms is a prostitute." Jungkook explained. "You have a lot to learn, Lucy."

"Then teach me." She looked at him with wide doe-like eyes. "Please Jungkook."

(Double Update! I hope you guys enjoyed!)