CAPUT SEDECIM

Jungkook clung to the vision he had of her for as long as he could, but as time passed by the vision became blurry. He wished he could hold her in his arms again, he wished he could kiss her even if it was one last time. He didn't want to lose that image of her, even if it was one of her crying.

Lucy hadn't stopped crying since she had arrived back in hell, into her realm. Her heart yearned for Jungkook's touch again, to see his smile again... but she realised after the fifth day of no arrival of him in hell that she had probably lost him forever.

'Lucy, can you hear us?' Yoongi's voice rang clear and she sighed softly and used what little energy she had to travel to them. She was sat in front of blood shot eyed Namjoon and Yoongi and they gave her a sad look.

"You look like shit..." Yoongi teased weakly and she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Five days without proper rest can do that to you."

"Luce..." Namjoon frowned.

"I'll be fine." She lied, she wasn't even sure she could get herself back to hell in the state she was in now.

"Sleep here for tonight?" Yoongi spoke softly. "We just need a familiar face around that knew him too-"

Lucy nodded weakly. Even she felt the same, she needed that familiar face to comfort her somewhat.

"We'll get the blankets and mattresses into the living room and camp out there together?" Namjoon offered, to which Yoongi and Lucy both immediately nodded in agreement.

Lucy woke up at witching hour, 3AM to someone calling her. Not physically, but something inside of her. Both boys had sandwiched her in the middle of the mattresses and blankets and her heart raced.

"Luce?" Yoongi mumbled sleepily.

"I've got to go back, something's telling me to go back." She explained softly and he nodded.

"Come back when you get a chance?" He asked softly, pushing a strand of her hair from her face and she nodded, vanishing into thin air, causing a soft sigh to leave Yoongi.

Lucy was soon back in the warm depths of hell, and she looked around frantically for whoever was calling her, because someone was calling her, or something. As she searched about Hell, her heart raced when she neared her throne room. Whatever it was was in there.

She burst in and saw a figure sat on the steps in front of the chair and her heart stopped. She broke out into a fullout sprint and tackled the person to the ground in a hug.

"Owch-"

"I'm sorry- I just-" she couldn't speak as she buried her head in the crook of his neck and was welcomed by the familiar smell of home.

"I told you I'd find you Lucy~" He whispered softly, overwhelmed with emotions himself as tears brimmed his eyes too.

"Jungkook..." She cried softly as she clung to him.