CAPUT OCTO

WARNING: This is a smut chapter. This is 1600-ish words of smut. I won't warn you on what's included, it ruins the surprise. I hope this lives up to the expectations.

Her lips parted in a soft moan at just the sensation of his hands guiding her back into the bed. Never in her life time had she asked someone so needily to pleasure her, and she didn't know what had happened to make her ask.

She toppled backwards, landing in the made bed - eyes looking up at the man needily. Jungkook removed his hands from her hips, kneeling with one leg between hers, and hovering over her. His hands joined with hers, and their fingers laced.

"Can I?" His voice had deepened slightly, eyes leaving hers and drifting down to her lips which sent heat down her spine. She nodded, feeling so pathetic for being so speechless. "I need you to be verbal. I know you're the lady of the underworld, but I need your verbal consent."

Her heart fluttered slightly at this, she nodded again. "Yes." She croaked, voice breaking and he chuckled softly, his hot breath fanning her face. Her eyes reacted, closing the moment their lips connected. Her grip tightened on his hands, causing him to smirk into the kiss.

At first, the kiss was gentle and sweet and even Lucy managed to keep her composure. But she soon was getting bored of the gentleness and she lent up into the kiss more desperately, and Jungkook got the message as he deepened the kiss.

It soon became a clash of teeth and biting of lips as their hands unraveled from one another's, and their hands roamed each others bodies. Without prompt, Jungkook's lips left hers as he tugged her shirt up. She sat up just enough to pull it off and Jungkook rested back on his legs for a moment, taking in her body.

He was brought back by the small whine that left Lucy. "Sorry, you're just so fucking pretty~" He coo'd gently, lips going to the soft skin of her neck and working there, his hands fumbling with her pants. Her hand came up and rooted itself in Jungkook's hair, soft pants and whines leaving her lips as he assaulted her neck. She tugged accidentally the moment he brushed against the more sensitive spot on her neck, and he smirked against the skin before working more there.

She shimmied out her pants once Jungkook had finally pulled them down off her.

She was hit with a wave of the scent of her own arousal, and she knew that if Jungkook was a demon he would've smelt it just as strong. His thigh came between her legs more firmly, against the fabric of her underwear as his hands danced around her body, soon resting on her breasts. Small moans left her as he rubbed her nipples through the fabric of the bra, and his lips met with hers once more.

Her hips soon bucked in need, rubbing against his thigh which brought a cry of a moan out, head tilting back and breaking the kiss.

"Jungkook, please!" She begged softly, she wanted more.

Jungkook couldn't deny it took all the self control he had to not rut against her leg that he had straddled in the process. He hadn't intentionally done so, but it was his thigh between her legs and the other had to go the other side of her leg.

He hadn't felt so worked up in months, years even, back when his testosterone rose, as did his member, whenever he saw a girl showing a bit of skin. But this wasn't about him, he knew that. It was about the girl that was struggling to function beneath him.

"I'll blow you afterwards." Her voice broke his thoughts and he looked down and saw the flushed girl looking so angelic yet sinful beneath him. "Please just do something."

Jungkook had seen enough porn to have a rough idea on what he needed to do, and suddenly he was hyper aware on how inexperienced he would be.

"I-I don't think I can-" His eyes widened and looked at her. "I've never done anything to a girl."