CAPUT QUINQUE

Lucy glared at Jungkook as she sat there drinking her iced coffee at the cafe in the mall. "I can't believe you thought I'd use my talent to get clothes." She huffed, bottom lip coming out in a pout. "I'm actually a little bit offended."

"I didn't realise the self-proclaimed Lucifer would have their own money considering they're barely on earth." He muttered, rolling his eyes. "I didn't realise that I would have to buy her an iced coffee as an apology."

"If you didn't upset me, you wouldn't have had to buy me an iced coffee." She pouted, putting the drink on the table. Jungkook studied her face, her wide eyes innocent and upset, the pink flesh of her lips formed in a pout and he sighed resting his head in his hands.

"I'm screwed... I am completely and utterly screwed." He whispered quietly. "I might as well die right now."

"Stop muttering to yourself, you sound crazy." She lent across the table and when Jungkook finally looked up, he jumped back in shock at how close she had gotten to him. He gulped softly, eyes drifting to her lips again before he shook his head slightly. She lent back with a satisfied smirk. "Just be glad I only asked for an Iced Coffee and didn't use that talent to do anything to you." She winked before finishing the drink and standing up.

Jungkook was glad, he didn't know the extent of her powers yet - although he was sure he would learn in due time until he managed to send her back... If he could send her back. 

"Is there anywhere else you need to go?" He looked up. "My feet are getting tired."

"Well between the clothes you own, and the clothes I've picked up... I've got enough outfits to wear." She hummed. "I just need some toiletries and some underwear." Jungkook's eyes nearly bulged out of his head at the mention of underwear and he heard her giggle softly. "You can sit on the bench outside whilst I shop for the latter if you wish?"

Jungkook nodded slightly as he got up and left the cafe, and boy did he regret not going in there with her and it wasn't because he wanted to see her choices - but oh boy would that have been a treat - but it was because she hadn't gotten anyone in there to tell her to hurry up. She had been in there for near enough three quarters of an hour, and he was getting irritated from sitting still and the game on his phone wasn't helping anymore.

He huffed, shoving the phone into his pocket before he took a deep breath and walked into the underwear store. Instantly he was hit by the smell of body sprays and perfumes, before coming eye-to-breast with a mannequin wearing barely any material. "Please be somewhere close so I don't have to go too far in-"

"Hi, welcome to VS. How may we help you?" The small woman approached him, wearing a kind smile. "Are you looking for something for a girlfriend perhaps? If so we can suggest a range of things-"

"I'm actually just looking for-"

"Me." Lucy popped up, causing him to jump. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long Jungkook." She smiled, before turning and glaring at the woman. "I'll be leaving with my boyfriend now." She grabbed his arm and dragged him out the store. 

Lucy didn't know what possessed her to glare at the worker, or why she was filled with jealousy from him speaking to the woman - she hadn't felt like this over a male in years and suddenly now it happens?

"Lucy, are you okay? Your hand is getting hot." Jungkook commented, which brought the girl back to reality and she nodded, forcing a smile to her lips. In her arms she carried several bags. "Here let me carry some." He took some from her once she had released his arm, and she gulped softly, feeling the heat from her hand rush to her arm which he had brushed upon collecting the bags.

This was not a good sign at all. She thought to herself. I hope you can get through what's about to come, Jungkook.