CAPUT SEX

Lucy laid in bed, desperately trying to calm herself down before she mustered the courage to leave her room and face Jungkook.

She knew that Jungkook was there for her to use, and she would not mind using him - after all he was sculpted like a god and she hadn't even seen the entirety of him. But she couldn't bring herself to harm him, or even use him. In her thoughts was where the fun was had, where she could use her human toy as she pleased.

But she couldn't even tease him now without feeling guilty.

"Stupid female body." She whined, writhing about underneath the sheets as a thin sheen of sweat coated her. "Couldn't be a man like the bible says. Stupid female reproductive system-"

"Lucy? Are you okay in there?" Jungkook's voice filled the room, and she could sense him lent against the door, and she gulped.

"Just fine!" She called through.

As a female of the underworld, and specifically the ruler of the damned place, she was filled with the seven sins. And how most human females got their bleed once a month - females of the underworld that were living and weren't souls, had the sin of Lust once in a while, never regularly and always unexpected. Hers just happened to hit when she had met her human playtoy.

She felt her body heat up.

"I'll go cook something to eat! Don't rush yourself to get up." Jungkook called through the door and she heard him leave.

She shook her head lightly, and sat up. Her entire world was dizzy, and her body was flooded with need.

She needed to get out the house before she jumped his bones. She quickly changed into a spaghetti strap top, and some sweats before leaving her room and running downstairs.

"Just cook enough for yourself Jungkook!" She yelled, staying away from the kitchen. "I've got to go out! I'll be back soon!"

She didn't give him a chance to reply before she left the house and went to the only man of the underworld she knew was in the area.

Jungkook stood there, confused as he was mid preparing the fruit. She had been acting strange since she got back from the mall, she had kept to her room, and ignored him more frequently.

He gently rested the knife on the countertop and sighed. "Hey Siri, call Yoongi." He called out, washing the fruit juices from his hands before going to his phone. He hoped Yoongi knew what was happening, he didn't want to speak to Namjoon over Lucy, he would kill him - that is as long as Lucy didn't kill him first.