iv.

I woke up, in the most comfortable position. I swear there wasn't a pillow and comforter last night.

But thanks... Jimin?

It was still very early in the morning, the sun hadn't risen yet. I guess I was used to my life in London. I always had to wake up early.

I looked around, seeing no trace of him.

He was probably still inside his bedroom. I went inside my room and washed up.

In hope of finding answers, I've decided to go to Mrs. Kim's house back in Daegu.

I wore a cozy outfit, ready for a long trip to my hometown. It's where I met Taehyung.

Oh, and Jimin too. He was from Busan but we often met during Summers since our parents were very close.

I was ten when we first met. He was always like an older brother to me. Jimin moved to Daegu due to his parents' business, but it was only for two years that we were classmates.

Jimin was a weakling back then despite being a brother to me. He often got bullied, but of course, I couldn't let them do that to him.

I was always the brave girl whom Jimin stood behind.

Speaking of..

"Jimin," I knocked on the door to his room.

He opened the door, dressed to go to his work, which was located at his dance studio.

"I'm going to Daegu," I said and he curiously raised his eyebrows.

"I'll drive you there," he took his car keys.

"No— ..I want to be alone," I forced a smile, "besides, you have work. I don't want to be a burden to you."

"You're not a burden.."
[You were never a burden. Jimin thought]

"Are you sure?" Jimin reassured and I nodded.

"I should go now, or else I'll miss the bus," I smiled and he smiled back.

He's an angel in disguise.

"Yah," He yelled before I could close the door.

"Take care."

| Bus |

I waited under the shed for the bus heading to Daegu. It wasn't too crowded since it was pretty early.

I looked up at the sky and the sun was starting to rise.

The sun was up but the weather is as cold as winter.

It matches my feelings so well.

Ugh, why am I even curious?

Oh. Right..

It's because he said he'd wait for me.

My thoughts were interrupted when a bus pulled up infront of me.

I immediately stood up, along with two old women who also got in the bus.

I let them get up first but then I saw one of them struggling. I let her hold my arm so she could climb easier.

She gave me a faint smile before sitting on the senior citizen seats.

Before I passed by her, she gently grabbed my hand.

"Thank you, you're really kind. Your boyfriend must be lucky," we exchanged smiles before I walked away.

Sad to say, I don't have one.

Do I even need one?

If I do, I'm only thinking of one person.

I sat on the farthest seat in the back, next to the window.

My thoughts started reminding me of old memories again.

I remember how I took a bus from Daegu to Seoul.

With Taehyung.

We moved to Seoul together, and our moments in Seoul, it was the best.

I was just too blind not too cherish it from the start. He was my happiness.

Soon, my eyes started to droop. I didn't want to sleep through the whole trip, so I decided to play with my phone.

My fingers were still figuring what to press since I didn't have games.

Unfortunately, there was no wifi. Instead, I scrolled through my phone's gallery, from latest to oldest.

My phone was replaced but I kept the same memory card. I value it a lot, since pictures are irreplaceable.

I stopped when my eyes caught one of the photos. It was a photo of Taehyung and I.

I could still remember who took it. Taehyung's mom took it.

In the picture, Taehyung was wearing a suit while I was wearing a long white dress. It was at a neighbor's wedding.

I remembered how Taehyung's mom really forced us to pose like that. Oh, more like, forced me to pose like that.

Taehyung barely hesitated. He had his arms around my waist while we had to smile at each other.

I swear, of all the boys I've met, nobody beated how gorgeous he was. He always stood out in my eyes.

It was just.. too late to realize.