xl.

Saerin's POV

Jimin buckled Jaehyun's seatbelt on the back seat while I sat on the passenger's seat.

On the way to the preschool, Jaehyun couldn't stop talking about what they do there. He was continuously blabbering about abc's and 123's.

After approximately twenty minutes, we arrived infront of a not-too-tall sky blue building.

We entered the doors, met by a colorful child-friendly interior. The walls were painted with nature - with animals and plants.

Of course, what do I expect from a preschool daycare?

I followed Jimin to Jaehyun's classroom.

He went inside and sat on a small chair. I handed him his penguin backpack and kneeled down to give him a hug.

"You're really good with kids," Jimin nudged me teasingly.

"I just love cute things," I chuckled.

My eyes shifted to the door where a little boy along with a tall guy entered.

Jihoon?

"Noona!" He ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Oh, Jihoon?" I smiled and caressed his head, "you go to school here?"

He merely nodded and turned to the guy he came with.

"Hey Saerin," A familiar deep voice said. I looked up, only to see a smiling Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung," I nervously smiled.

Taehyung bowed to Jimin while he bowed back. They looked a little awkward but Taehyung quickly smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

I was taken aback from his question, so I held back a gasp. I shook my head, careful not to offend Jimin.

"He's my best friend, and roommate," I explained.

Jimin's expression turned a little sour as he glared at nowhere in particular.

He turned to Taehyung and smiled, "I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you."

I'm pretty sure they know each other but I'm also aware that Taehyung had of course, forgotten.

I guess Jimin knows too?

"Taehyung-imnida, nice to meet you too." He held out his hand.

Jimin stared at it for a while with an expressionless face until he shook hands with Taehyung.

What's wrong with these two?

I turned my attention to Jaehyun, who was now talking to Jihoon.

The two looked like they got along very well, but I don't know about these guys - I referred to Taehyung & Jimin.

Actually, only Jimin was acting weird. Taehyung looked a little clueless.

"Saerin," I felt Jimin tap my shoulder.

"Let's go?" He said and I nodded.

"Bye Jaehyun," I crouched down and he kissed my cheek. "Bye noona!"

"Bye Jihoon," I also said and I wasn't even surprised that he kissed my cheek too. The same words came out of his mouth, "bye noona!"

I stood up and gazed at Taehyung.
"We have to go, bye Taehyung," I smiled softly.

"Bye noona—" Taehyung imitated and stepped closer to kiss my cheek but Jimin interrupted by coughing.

I swore under my breath on what Taehyung did but it was obviously some kind of teasing or joking.

I chuckled and internally rolled my eyes. Seriously, what is up with them?

"I was just kidding, bro." Taehyung cackled, looking at Jimin.

Jimin chuckled but something told me it was fake. I felt Jimin's hand on mine as he pulled me out of the room.

Taehyung waved at me, and I waved back with my other free hand.