xxix.

The people were clinking their glasses using their spoons, cheering for a kiss.

Oh no.

Jimin looked at me with a concerned look, as if he was asking if I was fine with it.

I felt like I regret doing this. It's a little uncomfortable, Jimin and I are just friends.

Sure, Jimin is handsome, every girl would be grateful to kiss him.

"C-can I?" He was struggling to look right at my eyes.

I hesitantly nodded. It's not a big deal, right?

He leaned down onto my lips - but instead, he kissed the corner of my lips, not exactly my lips.

It was very quick, more like a peck.
I felt like it was a sign of respect. I think he noticed how uncomfortable it was for me.

He looked really flustered, and I'm pretty sure I am too.

A tint of red was spreading around his cheeks. He was blushing so hard that he looked like a bloated tomato.

Although this may be fake, it still made me nervous & uneasy. I just wanted to throw myself out the window for this dumb idea just for free dessert.

A waiter walked up to us with a plate of small matcha cake with a sparkling candle, "Congratulations!"

"Thank you," I mumbled before he walked away.

"This is all we get for doing that?" Jimin complained, "I could've bought you a bigger cake."

"I just wanted to give it a try, besides, it actually worked! Amazing," I chuckled at my mission accomplished.

"Eat that up, it's getting late," Jimin sighed in defeat and smiled at me.

I blew out the candle and took it off.
I sliced a piece with the fork and ate it. It's actually worth it, it tastes expensive.

"Try it," I held up a piece of cake infront of his mouth.

"No, I'm okay-" He refused.

"Aaah," I commanded and he finally opened his mouth.

"It's good, right?" I asked excitedly and he gave me a thumbs up.

I finished up the cake which was honestly just a few bites - not even enough to fill my stomach sweetly.

I payed the bills and we both walked out of the restaurant.

"Congratulations," a few of the waiters greeted us before we really exited the place.

I held up my hand, waiting for Jimin to high-five me.

He stared at my hand and then at me, looking clueless for a moment before he high-fived me.

My phone rang and it was a call from Taehyung.

I saw Jimin's expression turn bitter from the corner of my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Saerin-ah, are you free tomorrow?"

| A/N |

happy birthday to
our fake maknae, kim seokjin

happy birthday to our fake maknae, kim seokjin

stfvllnv ; taehyungxii