x.

I cluelessly sat back with an unreadable expression.

It almost slipped out of his tongue.

"I think you should find out for yourself.." He was clearly avoiding it.

And as clear as that, something was wrong.

I don't think I can force him to tell me though. So like he said, I'll go and find out myself.

"Do you know where Taehyung's mom lives?" I asked the question, which was mainly why I agreed to talk to him.

He teared a small piece of paper and scribbled some words into it.

"I shouldn't be giving this out to anyone but you're not just anyone.. You're Taehyung's..." He mumbled as he gave it to me.

He didn't even continue. Ugh.

But he had a point.

What am I to Taehyung?

There's only one way to answer the countless questions in my head.

"I have to go and run some errands now, it was nice talking to you Namjoon oppa," I smiled at him.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" He asked and I hesitated.

"No, no," I shook my head. I didn't want anyone to know about this.

"I insist. After this, we might be busy and barely meet again, and then I'd miss my little dongsaeng," He pouted.

Really? How old are you, Kim Namjoon? I mentally sighed.

I sighed in defeat, "okay, but I have to.. buy something at the convenience store. Just drop me off there and I'll be fine~" I forced a smile.

"Okay then," He agreed and led me out and to his car.

He drove me to the nearest convenience store which was just around the next street.

I got out and he also went around to stand next to me as we bid goodbye.

"It was really fun talking to you, oppa."

"I'm happy to see you," Namjoon smiled, showing off his dimples.

"See you soon, annyeong!" We waved at each other and I entered the convinience store.

I wasn't buying anything though. It was just an excuse. I wanted to go to the address alone.

I took out the piece of paper and read it in my mind.

I took out my phone and looked through the map.

I almost got lost but I finally arrived at the place. I stood infront of a high condominium.

I entered it and took an elevator to the 11th floor.

Looking for the exact room, I walked around a little bit, only to find out there were only two units.

I knocked on the door which was labeled as 127.

After a few knocks, I finally heard the door knob twist— and open.