xxx.

I checked myself in the mirror as I adjusted my skirt lower.

I grabbed my phone and got out of my room, excitement filling up inside me.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jimin's voice along with the sound of his bedroom door.

"I'm going to meet ..someone," I smiled.

"Oh," He simply said.

"Let's go together," He opened the front door as we both exited our apartment.

When Jimin and I stepped out of the building, I suddenly saw a familiar figure waiting at a nearby lamppost.

"See you later," I told Jimin, waving at him. He smiled at me and waved back before turning around and walking towards the opposite direction.

I turned to the guy who was facing away from me. I'm pretty sure he was Taehyung, but he didn't inform me he'd wait here.

"Hey," I muttered silently, catching his attention.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, "I just got my paycheck and I thought you were worthy of my time since we seem to have similar interests."

"Oh.. is that so?" I raised an eyebrow, as a small smile crept up onto my lips.

I probably sounded like a flirt but I don't think he even cares.

Maybe this is the chance. The chance to make things right - just maybe.

The chance to take him to our places. Maybe - just maybe, he'd somehow regain some memories.

"You'll go wherever I want, right?" I asked once more and he nodded.

"Alright, let's go," I grabbed his hand - but I was the one who was caught off guard.

His hand was cold. I took my hands back from his and pursed my lips.

"Sorry," I mumbled, looking away.

He stared at me for a while until he intertwined our hands as if it meant nothing.

"It's okay!" He lifted up my chin and grinned.

"I have a car.. so, where are we off to?"

I smiled, "Daegu."

"Ah, my hometown. I've only been there two times though," He explained while we both entered his car.

He probably meant that he had only been there two times after the accident.

"Do you know the way?" I asked, earning a nod from him as he started the car.

"Put on some music," he handed me the AUX cord connected to the car stereo.

"Are you ..sure?" I hesitantly took the cord.

"Go on, music will make the long drive better," He smiled.

I glanced outside and light raindrops knocked on the window.

Sunday morning,
rain is falling.
Steal some covers,
share some skin.
Clouds are shrouding us
in moments unforgettable.

Perfect moment,
with the perfect person.

Somehow, I don't feel so far away from him anymore.

In this unimaginable dream, I don't ever want to wake up.

I just wish, everything would stay this way.

Just him and I.

Just us.