lvii.

I was free from thoughts right now, but I know this won't last too long. Sipping on my banana milk, I made myself comfortable on the couch as I watched a variety show on TV.

The door opened, revealing Jimin whose hair was disheveled wearing a plain shirt paired with grey sweatpants.

He passed by me without a single glance, indicating there was something wrong. I stood up and held his wrist before he could pass.

He stopped his pace but refused to look at me, his chest arousing up and down as he breathed heavily.

"Jimin, What's wrong?" I asked, concern tainted in my voice.

"You should rest, it's getting late." He mumbled, trying to walk away but I gripped his wrist tighter.

"I won't leave you unless you tell me what's wrong." I said firmly.

"I'm just tired, Saerin." he mumbled, exhaustion was heard in his lazy tone.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face against his broad back.
It wasn't too long until he broke the hug and then kissed my forehead.

With that, He left without any other words.

I sighed as I watched his bedroom door close. I plopped back down on the couch and got back on my banana milk.

I couldn't stop thinking about what was bothering him though. He looked thinner than usual, and he wasn't as enthusiastic as the Jimin I know.

I wanted to let him know I'm always here to comfort him, like he always does to me.

Flight from
NARITA to INCHEON
has arrived

She tugged on her suitcase, taking off her sunglasses. The glass doors opened as she inhaled the air of Seoul.

Taking her phone from her coat's pocket, she dialed a certain number.

"Eomma!"

"Mira? Is this you?"

"I'm back!"