xxxvii.

"Aish!" I huffed as the last ball went to waste. I just have no skill in this thing.

"I'll try," Taehyung paid the employee for another round.

He shot the ball which bounced to the useless blue cup. Not enough for any of the prizes. Two more tries left.

He carefully positioned the gun, firing the ball exactly just next to the red one, which was the hardest to get.

Basically, the red cup is the main goal. If the ball lands inside it, you can win a prize which was a choice of one of the huge stuffed toys displayed on the shelf.

He clicked his tongue and sighed before taking the last ball to shoot.

I watched him as he tried to aim at the red cup in the middle.

"Bullseye!" Taehyung yelled as the ball successfully landed on the red cup.

"Congratulations sir, pick your prize," He stepped aside, revealing the variety of gigantic stuffed toys.

"Mhm," He turned to me. I smiled and pointed at the white one.

"The white one," He said as the guy handed it to him.

The bear was three-fourth of his size, and almost as big as me.

I grinned and stretched my arms out, waiting for him to give it to me.

He gave me a teasing look and refused to give it to me.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

He broke into laughter, staring at me.

"I'm just kidding," He hugged me from behind, sandwiching the huge bear in between us.

I turned around and grabbed the bear, which was heavier than I thought.

"It's heavy, right?" He glanced at the ginormous toy, "Let me hold it."

"No, it's alright. Thank you!" I smiled from ear to ear, tightly clutching the toy which barely fitted in my arms.

"Cotton candy?" Taehyung suggested upon seeing another stall which sold colorful cotton candies.

I nodded and followed him to the stall.

Cotton candy reminds me of Jimin, and it's probably because of that time we went to the park. I unconsciously smiled at the thought.

"Why are you smiling? Weirdo~" He teasingly stuck his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes, "I want the pink pig."

I sat on the wooden bench nearby and waited for Taehyung while admiring the stuffed toy.

Later on, Taehyung came back with cotton candies in form of a pink pig and a bear colored white & pink.

He handed me the pig as he sat beside me. I placed the stuffed toy on my left side as we started to eat the sweet treat.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course," I smiled.

"Me too." He turned to me and smiled, "Thank you for bringing me here."

"I should thank you for going here with me," I half-heartedly smiled. I had to remind myself that I'm not the only girl he brought here.

"I—" He paused, flinching. He rubbed his forehead as his expression turned into a pained one.

"My head.. hurts.." He mumbled.