xxvii.

While I was preparing what to wear, a strange idea came into my head.

I've seen proposals on the restaurant, wherein the couple gets free dessert.

Yup, I'm proposing to Jimin — oh wait, the other way around.

A fake proposal for free dessert!

"Are you ready yet?" I heard Jimin's voice from the living room.

"Just a minute," I wore my long black trench coat over my casual outfit.

I left my bedroom and found Jimin on his phone. He looked up at me and slowly smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Pretty," He mouthed and stood up.

I followed him out of the apartment and surprisingly, he made his way to his car.

"It's a miracle that we're using your car," I chuckled.

"It's because walks are more romantic." He chuckled. "Would you like to walk instead?"

"Using a car is more convenient, so nope, not today," I shook my head and he laughed.

We both entered the car and he started the engine. He fastened his seatbelt snd so did I. He started to drive to where I told him.

"Jimin?" I called, causing him to glance at me with a concerned expression.

"So.. I came up with a plan," I smiled cheekily.

"What is it?" He raised his eyebrows, now keeping his eyes on the road.

"You know when a guy proposes to a girl at a restaurant...?" I trailed.

"Mhm?" He hummed, waiting for me to continue.

"..And they get free dessert?"

"Yeah, so...?"

I shyly smiled, "I wanted to try that.."

I looked at Jimin's expression, and he seemed to be flustered. He was smiling so wide, but he tried to cover his face with his hand.

"What do you think?" I asked, chuckling at his cute reaction.

He giggled, "a-are you sure you want to do that? I mean - I'm okay with faking a proposal but.."

"It's just for dessert," I reminded.

"Dessert? We can just buy—"

"You're no fun, Jimin," I whined, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What's the fun in that?" He scoffed, but was still smiling.

"Please?" I grinned, and I wasn't sure if aegyo was working on him.

The traffic light was red, indicating cars had to stop. I intensified my stare but Jimin didn't dare to look at me.

Jimin hid his face from me and I bursted into laughter.

"Stop it~ I already agree with your plan," He pinched my cheeks before the green light lit up.

He held up his hand, where he was wearing one ring. "Perfect."

"Try it on," He gave me his hand and I gently took off his ring.

I slipped in into my finger and it was a little loose. "It's a little loose but I'm sure they won't notice."

I handed it back to him and he placed it inside his pocket. "Do you have a box?"

"I think I have one, it's in there," He pointed at the compartment on the dashboard infront of me.

I opened the compartment and found a small black box. "Nice!"

"Are you sure this is going to work?" He asked, hesitance visible in his face.

| Jimin's POV |

If I could, I wouldn't fake this proposal.

But then I remember, I'm not the one you love.