How you meet...

Spencer Reid

You where at the library trying to reach a book on the top shelf about physiology. You where just a bit to short though. Suddenly a hand reaches above you grabbing the book, you turn around and see a tall handsome guy. He holds the book out to you with a soft smile.

"This the book you want" he says.

"Um yeah thank you" you say smiling, "(y/n) (l/n)" you hold out your hand.

"Dr. Spencer Reid" he says shaking your hand.

"The book, that's some intense reading" Spencer said.

"Oh it's for an FBI  behaviour annaylises course. I heard of you before and I'm really sorry but I'm going to be late. Nice meeting you" you say fast.

You just want to stop talking to him since you have seen him around Quantico and you had a crush on him.

"See you around to" he says giving a small nod.

Derek Morgan

You where at the bar when a guy started harrasing you. You where just about to grab your badge and flash him when another man showed his to the guy.

"Leave the lady alone" he said.

The guy was so scared that he practically ran from the bar. The FBI agent sat down next to you.

"Special agent Derek Morgan" he tells you.

"I know who you are. After all I'm about to be part of the BAU. Special agent (y/n) (l/n)" you say smirking and flashing him your badge.

He looked stunned but before he could say anything else you got up and walked out of the bar.

Dave Rossi

You met him at a book signing for one of his books. You thought he was hot. You had heard of him. You worked as and FBI profiler so of course you had heard of him. You where surprised that during a meeting with Erin Strauss he walked in.

"Hi I've met you before" he said surprised.

"Yeah at your book signing" you say shaking his hand.

"Dave Rossi over here has decided to come back to the beareu" Strauss says.

"Well great to have you back, I have to get back to work" you tell them.

"Of course" they both say as you leave the office with your heart beating fast.

(The first meeting doesn't count since it was quick signature in the book)

Aaron Hotchner

You where on a run through the woods near your house when you tripped and fell. You ended up twisting your ankle. You don't have a phone because you didn't want to be interrupted on your run.

"Are you ok" some guy asks you.

"I tripped and twisted my ankle" I say in pain.

"Um here let me help you. There's no signal out here and so I can carry you out" he said picking you up.

"Thank you" you say wrapping your arm around his arms.

"Its ok" he says smiling at you.

He gets to the edge and calls for an ambulance. After that he leaves you with the medics and disappears. You didn't get a name.

Luke Alvez

You where Penelopes friend and she had asked you to fetch. She also asked that you came into fetch her, which is what you did. You where looking around for her and not paying attention to were you where going. You bumped into a hot guy.

"Well hello there" he said.

"Well hello to you to" you say.

"Luke Alvez" he says putting his hand out to shake.

"(Y/n) (l/n). I'm actually looking for Penelope." You say.

He takes you and shows you to her office. Before he can say anything else hes called away.

Matt Simmons

He had been divorced for 4 years.

You where fetching you 7 year old nephew up from school. He lived with you after his parents pasted away in a car accident. You saw him walking out talking to another boy.

"Jacob" you call.

"Hey that your son" a man asks.

"No my nephew. Hi (y/n) (l/n)" you tell him smiling.

"Matt Simmons" he says smiling at you.

Before anymore talking can take place his phone rings and he excuses himself. You had to leave because you where in a rush. So you signalled you where leaving. He kind of looked dissapointed but nodded his head.

***

So there it is.

I just love Criminal Minds. Especially Derek and Matt, they are awesome. Shemar Moore is an awesome actor, if you haven't already you should watch SWAT. It's totally awesome.

Now I normally don't do this but follow plz.

Love from
Liv
💝