First time... Spencer Reid (Smut)

Well here's the first chapter in the first time you guys get freaky line... 😉 (sorry couldn't help it).

(Y/n) pov

Spencer and I have been dating for a few months now, ok more like a year now and we still haven't intermate. It's not for a lack of trying, I mean I have tried but he won't go any further.

Maybe theres something wrong with me - I think

I'm going to talk to him and see what's going on the minute we get home.

"We're home" I hear from beside me and look up to see our house.

We get inside and I sit in the lounge while he's busy doing stuff. Here goes nothing.

"We need to talk" I sat when he enters the room.

Spencer Reid

We need to talk.... that's all I could think about. I mean Derek told me that when a girl said that it was bad news.

"Are you braking up with me" I ask upset.

"What no. Look we been together for a year now and we still haven't been intimate and I wanted to know if maybe it's me" you ask feeling a little insecure.

"No. It's me. I've never done that with anybody before" he says looking down blushing.

"Sorry I didn't know. Just tell me when you ready" you give him a smile.

"I'm ready" he said looking at you.

(Y/n) pov

I know its hard for Spencer but I'm so glad he said that. I knew he was scared and shy. So I got up and sat down on his lap straddling home. He looked surprised but put his hands on my lower back holding me to him. I started to kiss him and grind down on his lap. I could feel him getting hard and heard a soft groan come from him.

I started to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off him. I pulled back to pull my shirt off and saw that he was blushing an even deeper red than before. I moved my hands down and undid his pants feeling him tense up.

"Relax or we can stop if you want" you say.

"No, no continue" he says.

I pull his pants and boxers down making quick work to remove the rest of my clothes. I pushed him down slowly so he was laying down on the couch. I climbed back on top of him leaning down kissing him hard on the lips.

"You sure you want to carry on" I say pulling back biting on his lip softly.

He noded his head and I moved my hand down to line us up, slowly sinking down onto his throbbing member.

"Oh my god" you hear Spencer give out a breathy moan.

You started grinding down on him speeding up more and more. You couldn't help but to keep moaning out really loudly the whole time, that's how good it felt.

"Oh my god, oh my god" you heard Spencer getting louder and louder.

You felt the familiar knot in your stomach about to burst.

"Spence I'm close" you yell out.

"Me to" he says grinding up into you.

You both end up cumming with a loud yell from both of you's. You fell onto his stomach not been able to move. You felt Spencer wrap the blanket on the back of the couch around the both of you.

"That was amazing" he said.

You smiled only to remember something.

"What do you think about kids" you say biting your lip, a little scared.

"Well I won't mind having kids, why do you ask" he says breathing heavily.

"Well we may have not used protection" you say looking up at him grinning.

He just pulled you into a tighter hug.

"Well if it happens, it happens" he says, "I love you".

"I love you to" you say both slowly falling asleep.

***

Our poor Spencer baby. So sweet and innocent. Well at least sweet and innocent is how I picture him after watching him on T.V. I mean just look at him.

Anyway thanks for reading and next is Derek Morgan. 😲 wonder what's going to happen there.

We should all probably be praying right now.

Love from
Liv