They find out you self harm part 1...

If this triggers anything don't read please the title says it all.

Spencer Reid

He was at work and you where having a tough time. You had taken the day off since there wasn't a case and you told people you where sick so that was fine. You where remembering all the bad things that had happened particularly the one case that went bad.

It not only ended with you been kidnapped and tortured a little girl had died. So you did the one thin that you had done your whole life. Taken to cutting. You went to the bathroom and grabbed your razor removing the blade. You took a deep breath and dragged the razor over your arm.

You heard a gasp and looked to see Spencer, you hid your hand but he grabbed your hand. He washed it and bandaged it taking you to your guys shared room, you both sit on the bed.

"Why are you home so early" you quietly question.

"I came home to take care of you since you where sick and I'm glad I did to stop you" he says angrily.

"Sorry every time I close my eyes I remember that day and I just do what I used to do when I was in school" you say braking down into tears.

"Next time talk to me or one of the other members we all here for you" he says pulling you into a hug.

You talked the rest of the night and felt really good.

Derek Morgan

Your sister had just phoned you and carried on about her wonderful life. As usual she told you how you where never going to be perfect of have anyone be there for you. Pretty much the same thing she has been saying to you since you where a child. Worst part is your parents never saw it or believed it, she after all was the perfect one.

You knew you had Derek but sometimes you thought she was right. He was working late doing paper work, you had finished early and left to come home and make dinner but found your self talking to your sister and now over thinking things. That's it I'm just going to do it one more time. This is what you had been saying the the past year's. You grabbed the lighter and started to burn your arm up and down. You where so engrossed in what you where doing you only knew Derek was there when he grabbed your arm and the lighter. He grabbed the first aid kit from your bed side table and started fixing up your arm. He didn't say anything.

"I'm ok" you tell him crying, he just kept quite leaving you to talk "my sister phoned and told me how much of a disappointment I am and how I have no one".

"You have me" he said still fixing up your hand.

"I know but shes just... ugh" you say groaning.

"I know but you can't let her get to you. The next time just come talk to me no matter what I'm doing" he says pulling you into a hug and kissing your cheek.

You smile and nod at him.

Dave Rossi

You father hated Dave. He said he was to old for you. He may have been but you didn't care about the age difference. Neither of you cared nor did your team. They thought you where cute together. This is how you had ended up on the phone in a screaming match with him doing what you did when you where younger. You always had long nails and would scratch yourself until you bleed and that's what you where doing the whole time you where on your phone.

That's when Dave came in. He heard you screaming at your father and decided to try stop it, that's when he sees what you are doing.

"No" he screams, "don't call her if this how your going to act bye" he snaps at your father after taking the phone, he slams it down and pulls you into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry" you whimper out.

"It's fine I've got you and we going to get through this" he says not caring about the blood getting on him.

"He just gets..." You say still holding onto him tight.

"Don't worry I've got you and when you need to talk I'll be here for you" he says pulling away to go grab the first aid kit to clean and bandage your arm up.

"Thank you" you say.

He smiles at you and leans in giving you a kiss.

***

Well I thought since I disappeared for a whole why not update more so here's another chapter. Part 2 will be out soon. Sorry about the topic.

Luv from
Liv
😷