Dave Rossi... Make Up Sex 😍

You moved closer to him kissing a little more. You where suddenly very very wide awake and where not about to go to sleep.

"Someones wide awake now" he said smirking.

He slaps your ass and pulls you onto his lap so your now straddling him. You're still making out when you stop kissing his lips and start kissing down his neck. You moved down his stomach until you got down to the beginning of his boxers. You slowly pulled them down and kissed lower.

"Wow your really aren't tired anymore" he said somewhat out of breath.

You toke his member in his hands and started pumping him. Once he was hard you toke him in your mouth and started to deep throat him.

"Oh My God" he groaned out.

He grabbed ahold of your hair and pushed your head down so you would take him in deeper. You could hear him groaning even louder and you knew he was close because he was twitching a lot. He came with a loud groan and pulled you up. Kissing you on the lips. He rolls over switching positions with you.

He quickly lines himself up and thrusts into you hard. He carries on at a hard and fast pace.

"How are you still so tight" he groans out.

"Dave I'm about to..." You don't even get to finish your sentence before your cumming hard.

He soon follows after you, rolling over and pulling you into a tight hug.

"That was amazing baby" he says to you.

"Yeah it was, I love you" you say.

"Love you to" he says.

He soon smiles when he realizes you had falling asleep straight after telling him you loved him.

***

Sorry its so short and took a while for me to finish. I've just gotten a job and have been working long hours.

Luv from
Liv
🎧