Derek Morgan... Make Up Sex 😍

You couldn't stay the night at your friends house and your friend could tell. She kept staring at you giggling knowing you wanted to go home.

"Go home please. Your making me jumpy" she said laughing out.

You jumped up kissed he on the cheek and ran out of the house. You could hear her laughing as you slammed the front door closed. You drove home as fast as you could.

You walked through the door and gave him a look all the while he ousted stared at you shocked that you where home.

"I hate you" you say to him.

Before he could say anything you stormed over to him and sat on his lap. You started to kiss him all the while grinding down on him. You pulled away a bit to kiss down his neck. While you where kissing him on the neck you started to talk in between kisses.

"I... can't... even... Stay... away... for... a... night" you say.

You can hear him groaning and feel him getting hard underneath you. Next thing you know your flipped over with your back on the chair and him hovering over you.

"Thats a good thing it means you could never leave me" he smirked looking down at you.

He started grinding down on you, kissing your neck. He made quick work of pulling your shirt and bra off. He moved down and sucked on one nipple, then moved onto the next. You couldn't stop moaning loudly.

"Becareful you don't wake the nieghbours babe" he says laughing.

You glared at him. You moved to pull his shirt off over his head and slowly moved your hands down his abs, pulling his pants and boxers down.

"Wow, your in a rush" he says.

"Shut up and fuck me" you say, your eyes completely filled with lust.

He quickly removes the rest of your clothes. He gives you one more kiss on the lips and moved down. He moved in between your legs and gave you a lick.

"DEREK" you screamed out, clutching the couch tightly.

He was looking up at you with a smirk. He carried on licking you all the while adding two fingers in. You where still clawing at the couch pretty sure you where breaking it.

You could feel the knot in your stomach tightening.

"I'm going..." You started to say but let out a whimper because he removed his fingers smirking at you again.

"For trying to leave me alone all night" he says.

He moves up and kisses you on the lips again, you can taste yoursel and you let out a moan. He lines himself with you and thrusts in. You scream out again.

"Say my name babygirl" he says.

"Derek" you cry out.

"Louder" he says.

"DEREK" you scream out when he hits a certain spot.

You cry out really loudly as you cum hard. He soon follows and moves to lay behind you.

"That was fantastic but can we never be apart again" he says pulling you tight against him.

"Your telling me" you say completely out of it.

***

Hopefully a little less messy than the Spencer one but decided to update again.

Luv from
Liv
👀