First Time... Dave Rossi (Smut)

You and Dave where having a romantic dinner at his house a usual but something felt different. You couldn't help hugging him and kissing him the entire time he was cooking. He had noticed but so far hadn't said anything. Let's just say you where a little more than horny and wanting Dave.

"You know darling you keep doing that and dinner won't be ready anytime soon" he says as you kiss his neck again.

"So maybe I don't care for food and want something else to eat" you say, okay so maybe you where a little perverted today.

Suddenly Dave grabs you and squeezes you against the counter behind you. You both end up in a hot and steamy make out session. You start grinding against him and he pushes his hips up against you so you can't move. You let out a whine. Your trying to gain some sort of friction but its not working and what's annoying you is hes chuckling about it.

He suddenly picks you up by the thighs and lays you down on the counter top. He removes your pants and underwear.

"You think your hungry for something else, well I am more" he says with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

He started to luck your clit and you started moaning really loudly, you wouldn't be surprised if your neighbours heard. You couldn't stop moving from how much pleasure he was giving you, he had to put on arm over your hips so he could hold you sort of still. You soon came and he licked up all your cum.

"Tasty" he said smirking.

He undid his belt and pulled you by the legs to the edge of the counter top. He rhrusted in to you hard, you let out a load moan and he gave you time to adjust.

"You can move" you say panting.

He started thrusting in hard and fast.

"Oh god" was all you could say.

"So tight" he groaned out.

This carried on for a while.

"I'm almost there" you say feeling your climax.

"Let it go" (😆) he growls out.

You both reach your climax at the same time and cum really hard. Your both out of breath. You sit up and Dave leans against the counter with his arms on either side of you, his head on your breasts.

"Well that was fun but can we eat" you say giggling.

"In a few minutes" he says leaning up to peck you on the lips and then moving to finish dinner after pulling his pants up.

"Love you" you whisper under your breath smiling at him.

"Love you to" he says, laughing at your surprised face since you didn't think he could here you.

You couldn't help but blush when you felt the cold counter top on your ads cheeks since you weren't distracted anymore. You through a glare at Dave when he laughed harder at you realization.

***

Three more to go.

Aaron
Luke
Matt

I can do this...

So Dave sounds more like a gentlemen and this doesn't seem like something he would do, oh well my story.

Luv you
Liv
✌👌😉