Aaron Hotchner... (Make Up Sex)

That tight hug made you remember all the good times you two had together, meaning all the good times. You pushed yourself as close to him as you could get. You started grind up against his member and moaning out loud.

"Mmm, you really missed me didn't you" he groaned out pulling you tighter to him.

"Wheres Jack" you asked out of breath.

"I left him with David" he said pulling back from you.

You started to drag him towards the spare room of your friends house. You slam the door and push him on the bed.

"You know you hurt me right" you tell him going down and pulling his shoes off, his pants and boxers soon following.

"I know and I'm sorry" he says staring down at you with lust filled eyes.

You message his member until its hard, you soon put it in your mouth. You started deep throating him as much as you could massaging what couldn't fit in your mouth. After a while you felt him twitch in your mouth.

"I'm gonna..." was all he got before he was staring dumb founded at you.

Before he could cum you had pulled away and was now staring at him with a smirk.

"Don't worry I'm not that heartless but you do deserve a little bit of punishment, don't you think" you say, still with a smirk on your face. "Strip off the rest of your clothes".

You turn around towards the radio putting on some sexy music (for some reason couldn't think of any at this moment), all the while you could hear him stripping behind you. When you finally turn back around Aaron is completely naked and you can't help staring at him.

"Like what you see" he says smirking, laying down with his arms behind his head, like he has the upper hand.

"I've seen better" you say shrugging it off.

He looks angry and is about to say something when you start moving, swinging your hips slowly to the music while keeping eye contact with him. He gets distracted automatically by you sexy strip tease.

After your complelety naked you start to crawl onto the bed and swing your one leg over him, and slowly lower yourself onto him. His hands go straight to your hips while yours is on his chest. You start to move up and down his length with his help. You are both groaning and sweating. His member hits a very good spot for you and you arch your back screaming his name.

You soon both reach your highs and you collapse on his chest breathing heavily. He pulls the blanket over you two and you both fall asleep. No talking, no nothing because you both know everything is going to be fine for the moment.

The next day

You wake up next to Aaron at the same time he does. You stare into each others eyes both about to say good morning.

"You know I'm glad you both made up and everything but my parents are coming to visit tomorrow and I really don't think they wang to know what went down on the bed they going to be sleeping on" you hear from the door way and see your best friend standing smirking at you both before she walks off.

Aaron is just blushing while you smirk as while.

***

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've just started working and its a lot harder than I thought.

Hope you enjoy but honestly I hate not writing for a while and then coming back to it because I always feel like the first chapter I writing after not writing in a long time is like my first story on this app. Really bad.

Anyway...

Luv from
Liv
😊