His first thought of you...

Spencer Reid...

Shes so cute, maybe I should go talk to her. She can't reach that's my Que. Ok she's smart she's going to join the BAU, that's great I get to work with her.

Derek Morgan...

That girls hot I should get rid of the pervert though. She's FBI that's cool and surprising she doesn't look it. She's walking off before we can even talk.

Dave Rossi...

Why she's gorgeous. It doesn't look like she should be reading my books about murdered though. I wish I had thought to get her number.

This is great I get to work close to her.

Aaron Hotchner...

I saw this girl who was jogging in front of me and her ass looks great but she dissapeared from my site. Oh shame she's hurt leg me help her. I can tell by the look on her face she wants me.

(I thought since you where perverted he should be to)

Luke Alvez...

Why would a cutie like her be here. Nothing bad should happen to her ever. Oh wow shes Garcia's friend that's surprising. Maybe she would be around a lot.

Matt Simmons...

Wow who's that I've never seen her around before. Is that her kid is she married. Ok just a nephew, no wedding ring so not married. Stupid phone why did you have to ring now.

***

Oh yeah two story one after each other. Even if they are short I'm taking it as a victory.

Love from
Liv
💝