First Time... Derek (Smut)

Here's Derek's one. Sorry it took so long but every few months is just birthday party after birthday party. So sorry. 😭.

You where both at the club partying it up like you guys normally do. Derek had left to get some drinks and you had been sitting at the table messaging Garcia, waiting for Derek to come back. You felt someone sit where Derek had been sitting and you thought it was him until you looked up and saw some random guy.

"And you are..." you say a bit defensive.

"James, and what is a pretty thing like you sitting here on your phone alone" he says with a disgusting look of lust on his face.

"I'm not alone I'm with my FBI boyfriend" you say as a shadow falls over you both.

"I would happen to be the FBI boyfriend" Derek said with a look of anger on his face, flashing his badge.

"Well you shouldn't leave her alone. So get lost" he says.

Before Derek could say anything, you shot up punched the guy in the face and dragged Derek out the door and to the car. When you guys got in the car, Derek just kept glancing at you while driving to your house. He walked you up to the front door.

He kissed you and was about to say bye when you grabbed him, you kissed him hard and rough.

"I'm ready" you say to him after pulling away.

"You sure" he asks you but you can see the want and lust in his eyes.

"Yes" was all you said.

He pushed your front door open, dragging you through it. He slammed it shut behind you two and then slammed you up against it. He kissed you hard on the lips moving his hand up your shirt to massage your breast over your bra.

He pulled away and you groaned loudly. You heard him chuckle but pulled your shirt off, he unhooked your bra quickly pulling it off and throwing it across the room. He leaned down a bit and started to suck on your left nipple while massaging the right side. You grabbed him spinning around and slamming him against the wall quickly pulling his shirt off him.

He looked stunned at you for a few seconds. He put his hands on your thighs and you jumped up wrapping your legs around him. You both started to make out and he carried you to the couch laying you down on it. He undid your jeans and pulled them off. You heard the zipper of his pants going and you looked at him to see him pulling his jeans down. His member bounced at out and it was big.

"Wow" you said putting your hand out and dragging a finger along it.

"You sure you want to do this" he asks sucking in a breath from you touching him.

"Yes" you breath out getting more turned on.

He pulls a condom out of his bag and slips it on. He moves to lay on top of you, with his hands on either side of your head, so he wouldn't squash you. He started kissing you again.

You felt his hand slip between you and line the both of you up. He slowly pushed in and you could feel yourself stretching. You got a little teary eyed.

"Hey, hey. Calm down it will get better" he said pecking you on the lips.

He stayed still once he was all the way in so that you could adjust.

"Move" you said once it stopped hurting.

He started pumping in slowly.

"Faster" you said.

He started moving faster and harder. You couldn't help but feel the knot very soon. The sound of skin slapping against skin was loud in the room.

"Oh my god" you say breathlessly.

"Not god" he says.

"I'm cumming" you scream out.

"Me to" he groans out.

You both reach your climax at the same time. Your completely out of breath. So Derek gets up, picks you up and takes you to your room, laying you down on the bed. He lays next to you and pulls the blankets on both of you.

"I love you" he says pecking you on the cheek.

"I love you to" you mumble to him falling asleep.

***

So after along wait here is the next chapter.

Don't worry more will be updated soon and hopefully consistently.

Luv from
Liv