Who Your Jealous of...

Spencer Ried

J.J because you heard he once wanted to ask her out even though she had no interest in him. You did almost take her head off before she explained she didn't like him like that.

Derek Morgan

Savannah, everyone thought she was a nice person but she wasn't, well not to you anyway. She was mean. Derek and her decided to stay friends but she was still in love with him. She was trying to get rid of you and at first it was working until he walked in on her yelling horrible things at you and told her off.

Dave Rossi

Joys mother (don't remember her name). I mean they did have a child together. You knew nothing was going to happen with them but you couldn't help feeling a little uneasy when ever she came around to see Joy and her family while you and Dave where there.

Aaron Hotchner

Beth, she started running with you both a few months after you and Aaron did. When you two first met her you introduced yourselves as friends so she started to flirt with him all the time. You hadn't seen her for awhile so when you and Aaron got back to running and she flirted with him you told her off and then ran off. Aaron told her you two where now dating an msn she apologized to you.

Luke Alvez

Penelope, you just always felt like they where flirting with each other even in front of you. You decided to act mature and ignore them both 😉. They finally tracked you down and you all spoke, getting down to the bottom of things. Working it all out.

Matt Simmons

His ex wife (don't know her name either). It was common knowledge that she hated you, the kids told you and Matt how she told them to misbehave and hate you to. No matter how many times Matt told her to leave you alone she didn't. Even with her doing all this, the kids loved you and so did Matt. You knew he wouldn't go back to her because she cheated on him with his best friend.

***

Love from
Liv