First Time... Luke Alvez (Smut)

You and Luke had got into a huge fight 3 nights ago over a girl that phoned him for a one night stand. There was alot of yelling and screaming and things got really heated. You haven't seen him in the pasted 2 days. Well the first night he stayed at Matt's and then went on a case.

Flashback

"How could you" you yell at him.

"How could I what" he asked confused coming out of the bathroom.

"Be hooking up with another girl" you scream holding up his phone.

"Why do have my phone and that was the a girl from along time ago" he yelled.

And that's where things got even more heated.

Flashback end

You had showered and where now laying in bed under covers in just your underwear. You heard the door bang open and shut. You knew it was Luke because you could hear him. He stormed in striping down to his boxers and dragging clothes out o the dresser. You got up to give him some space and moved towards the door.

You where suddenly grabbed and pinned against the closed door.

"Where do you think your going" he growled out.

"To give you some space" you moan feeling his hard on against you.

"No you need to be punished after what happened" he said kissing your neck.

"Wh..." You try asking but by now he's grinding against you.

He removes your bra and moves down to suck on each one of your breasts. He than moves down removing your panties and kisses sch of your thighs. He stands back up and moves you so your lying on the bed with your legs hanging over the edge. He than gets back down and starts licking your clit soon entering into you with his tongue and using his thumb to massage you. You feel the knot in your stomach tightening and before you could warn him he pulls away giving you a smirk.

"Not yet sweetheart. Kneel on the floor in front of me now" he growls out taking your place sitting on the edge of the bed. He removes his boxers "suck".

He start by massainging his member and then taking it in your mouth, what doesn't fit you use your hands. You keep eye contact with him the while time and before long you can feel him twitching.

"Oh god" he says in a groan while releasing down your throat. You swallow everything.

He grabs you and lays you down on the bed climbing on top of you. He starts grinding down on you while he kisses you.

"Well this is what I like. You moaning underneath me" says while grinning down at you.

"Shut up and just fuck me" you moan out wrapping your arms around him.

He moves his hand down and lines himself up slamming into you. That was it you screamed out not caring if the neighbours heard.

"LUKE" you yelled out.

"Becareful the nieghbours might here" he smirks while graoning.

"Shut up" you grit your teeth.

He can feel your close and he was right. You both came hard at the same time. He pulls out and lays next to you pulling you into his arms.

"I should make you mad more aften" you tell him out of breath.

"Or we could just have the rough sex without the fighting" he tells you.

"Or that" you tell him slowly falling asleep.

"I love you" he says kissing you on the back of the head.

"I love you to" you say falling alseep hearing him chuckling.

***

Well heres Luke's, last but not least will be Matt's.

Sorry this was late but no data and it was deleted.

Luv from
Liv
😇