First Time... Matt Simmons (Smut)

Matt ex-wife had his kids and your parents wanted to spend time with there grandson, so you and Matt had some time to yourselves. You both where having a lazy day lying in bed wrapped up together. You knew he had fallen asleep already and you where about half way there to. Or you where before you felt something poking in the arse and heard him moaning. You couldn't help but to giggle with an evil plan coming to mind. He was only in his boxers so it would work.

You got up off the bed slowly and walked to his side stealing the handcuffs from the bed side table. You cuffed both his hands to the headboard. You where trying so hard not to laugh but managed to do it in the end. You then removed the blankets from him and slowly pulled his boxers down making sure he was still asleep so you could give him a surprise.

You took him into your mouth and wrapped you hands around what couldn't fit in your mouth. You heard him moan and looked up to see if he was asleep. He was.

You carried on sucking him off, you could feel he was close cause he started to twitch.

"(Y/n) What let me go" he said waking and tugging at the handcuffs.

You didn't listen and carried on until you heard him moan loudly and release into your mouth. You pulled off him with a poping sound and swallowed everything making eye contact the whole time.

"(Y/n) let me go now"  he said looking at you out of breath.

"No" you said.

You smiled and climbed up him straddling his waste. You kissed him and slid your tounge in his mouth. You pulled away and he tried to follow you. He ground up into you.

"Ok" you groan out grabbing the key and undoing the handcuffs.

He grabs you and pushes you onto the bed and pins you down.

"You lucky I can't wait anymore" he says.

He waste no time positioning himself and slams into you. He doesn't let up and you can't help but to moan really loudly.

"Your so tight" he groans out.

"Faster" you shout out.

You both can feel your close and so is he. You cum  with a yell and he finishes off as fast as he can.

"That was amazing" you say.

He pulls you into his arms.

"Yes it was just wait till I get my strength back then your punished" he says out of breath.

"Yeah and I'm sure I would love it" you say half asleep.

"Go to sleep" he says quietly.

"Thank you" you say and hear him giggle but still fall asleep.

***

Sorry this is late but here it is.

Love from
Liv
😂