First Time... Aaron Hotchner (Smut)

You and Aaron where on a morning run like you guys do every morning when you have time through the woods. You don't know why but today just had a different feeling to it. Jack was at his aunt's house and neither of you had been called into work.

You both stopped for a break and where sitting up against a tree. Aaron was leaning against it while you where in between his legs laying back on him. He was running his hands through your hair and you where feeling really relaxed, you where almost falling asleep.

"Don't you wish more days could be spent with us just relaxing like this" you say, well mumble. It would be a surprise if he heard.

"Yes I do especially if its with you" he replies.

He started to slowly kiss your neck and that was when things changed. You moaned out loud and his hand went down your stomach. They slowly went inside your pants and massaged you through your underwear. That's when things got real hot.

You turned around so you where now laying facing him. You where making out pretty heavily, when you suddenly heard a no ice off in the distance of someone walking the trail close by. That's when Aaron got up and pulled you with him further away from the trail, you just knew things where going yo get fun.

When you where both far away he slammed you up against a tree. He was now really impatient because he started ripping you close off and when you where naked he stepped back and stripped himself. He was back on you quickly, he didn't even prep you that's how desperate he was. He slammed into you and had to put his hand over your mouth to stop you from screaming.

There was moaning and groaning, it was a wonder that no one came to look what the noise was. You both reached your climax pretty fast and came with a scream. He pulled out and you both got dressed quickly and headed back to the trial. The only problem was Rossi was there.

"Hi there's a case" he said chuckling at you to.

You both couldn't talk or even move, you where both embarrassed.

"Well let's go" he practically sang while turning around and walking off.

***

Sorry if its short and not as good as the others I've had writers block with this one.

Luv from
Liv
😊