1

Kentrell's pov (NBA young boy)

I was sitting on the couch on my phone while 3three, Ben, kd, and Montana was playing the game .

*knock knock knock*

I got up to open the door and there stood a officer wtf I do now cause i've been in the house all day.

Officer: Are u Kentrell gaulden.

Me: Yea

Officer: We have your daughter down at the cps building waiting to get put somewhere until we find someone and before her mother died she said 'make sure y'all find Kentrell for my daughter.'

Officer: May I ask who the girl was.

Officer: Her name was Chyna.

I was thinking for a while then remembered I fucked Chyna in first grade. Damn I was a hoe I need to start wrapping up.

Me: How do  you know she's mine.

Officer: well we can take a DNA test.

I let the officer lady swab my mouth with the swabber and she left saying if she's mine then she'll call.

3three: who was that K.

Me: I might have a daughter and if it is it's by Chyna.

Ben: u talking bout Chyna from 1st grade.

Me: yea .

3three: when u see her to fuck her.

Me: in 1st grade.

Kd: u a hoe.

3

three: u gone take care of her.

Me: hell yea y'all know I got all my kids ain't nun different.

Kd: what u gone do if she fucking.

Me: she not gone be fucking around me.

Montana: what happened to chyna.

Me: she died in a car accident.

We talked about other stuff and I just ended up going to my room laying down cause I had alot of shit on my mind. How tf I'm supposed to take care of 5 kids.

The next day

I woke up to my phone ringing. Who tf calling me this early.

Me: hello.

Girl: hi is this Kentrell Gaulden.

Me: Yea who is this.

Ms jones: I'm ms Jones and I was calling because your DNA Test came back and it was a match. She's at a group home for girls since we been looking for u .

Me: will I have to sign any papers and can I have the address.

Ms jones: yes u will just so we can know the guardian and the address is 20525 center ridge rd #608

Me: thanks I should be there in a hour .

Ms Jones: OK no problem.

I got up getting dressed. IDK if these niggas going or not but if they is they need to get they asses up.

Me: y'all coming with me to pick up my daughter.

3three: she yours.

Me: Yea.

Montana: let's see how this relationship finna go.

Me: nigga shut yo ass up. I said walking out the door with them following behind me.

Makayla pov

Everybody pissing me tf off today first my bitch ass so called 'father' coming to get me. Where tf was u at before bum ass nigga. Let me just pack my bag so I can leave these dusty dirty musty kids. Like how are u musty and u get in the tub everyday. Smh.

Worker: makayla your dad is here.

Me: that's not my father that's just any other nigga.

Worker: well he's here.

IDK who she talking to cause I'll beat her ass like I did all these kids in here.

I walk down the stairs and into the office where they be having meetings at. I walked in the with a attitude. Y tf 5 niggas sitting in the room.

Me: so which one of these bum ass niggas my 'father'. I said putting the quotes around father.

Ms jones: makayla can u have a seat.

Kentrell's pov

Makayla came in the room 1st with a attitude then she cussing. She gone be a hard one. Ms Jones already told us she fights almost everyday and she got a mouth on her. I might just have to beat her ass a couple times.

Makayla: I don't want to sit down.

Something in my body struck me because I had to do something cause clearly this Ms Jones ain't doing shit.

Me: Makayla sit yo ass down.

She looked at me like I was crazy or something.

Makayla : so u must be the bum ass nigga.

Me: first of all Lil ass girl sit yo ass down for I take off my mf belt.

She looked at me then sat down. That's those father instincts kicking in.

Ms Jones: well since y'all met each other already all u have to do is sign these papers.

She slid some papers to me. I decided I'm not gone change her last name cause that would be rude and disrespectful and I'm not that type. I finished signing them and we left. The boys been silent since we got to the place.

Me: y y'all niggas so quiet.

Makayla been mugging me since I made her ass sit down earlier.

Montana: nigga I'm still in shock u got a daughter.

Me: shut yo slow ass up.

We got in the car and Montana was driving.

Me: makayla u got a phone.

She looked at me like I was crazy again and then looked out the window.

Makayla: no

Was all she said.

Me: Montana go to the mall then go to my house.

At the mall
Makayla pov

When we got to the mall I was really aggravated because who tf do he think he is to yell at me and u barely know me. 

Kentrell: u can go in any store u want and get what ever u want, but stay close because paparazzi ain't no joke.
He said while we walked in the mall.

I just looked at him with a mug. My momma already told me the story about them two and she should've told him but then again u shouldn't put yo dick  in nobody at the age of 6. Nasty niggas.