7

(A/N I had videos of laii and her friends but I didn't know I wasn't gone be able to put them on here without them being on YouTube.)

Kentrell pov

Sandrea said her friends was gone spend the night and stuff like that so I didn't give her the chain and stuff yet. I told her the stuff in the bag was mines but it was really her chain but I didn't want to tell her because it's fun to mess with her. Just as I was finna lay down Sandrea and her friends came in my room.

Sandrea: daddy can u take us to the store.

Me: didn't u just come from the mall.

Sandrea: OK and we ran out of money earlier.

Me: I don't feel like it.

Sandrea: plz.

Me: aight go put y'all stuff on.

They ran out my room and by the time I got downstairs they were ready.

Sandrea pov

We wanted to go to the mall just because nayah said she was down there. I know I should've told my daddy I was gay before we went to the mall but I'll tell him on the way.

Me: daddy I got to tell u something.

Kentrell: Wassup.

Me: I'm gay. And I got a girlfriend.

Kentrell: is it one of them.

He said pointing towards shy and es. I wanted to laugh but this was a serous matter. And he was looking serous.

Me: no. She at the mall that's y we really wanted to come.

Kentrell: will I be meeting your girlfriend or. ...

Me: that's only if you promise not to do that cussing and stuff you did when I cussed.

Kentrell: can't make no promises.

I knew he was gone try and give nayah a lecture that's what all parents do. When we got to the mall I texted nayah and asked her where she was at and she said the food court. We all walked to the food court and somebody hugged me from behind me.

Nayah: hey baby.

I turned around and smiled at nayah. Then I looked behind her and saw Kentrell staring at her.

Me: my daddy starring at u.

Nayah turned around and was face to face with my dad. I'm telling you if looks could kill nayah would be 7 feet under. My dad was just starring at her.

Nayah: hey I'm nayah.

Kentrell: Wassup.

Me: daddy can I get some money.

He gave me 300 and gave everybody else 250.

Kentrell: y'all got a hour cause I'm sleepy.

Me: OK. Where you gone be at.

Kentrell: idk just call me when y'all ready.

We walked off and I was on nayah back because I ain't feel like walking. I know I'm lazy. Nayah was here with chara and az.

Me: can we go to forever 21.

We was head in that direction but nayah told me to get off her back cause she wasn't going in here. I was actually aggravated because I didn't wanna walk.

Nayah pov

I ain't wanna go to forever 21 because I was going to get Sandrea a bear. I know she wanted me to stay but I wanted to go get her a bear.

Sandrea pov

Nayah came back to forever 21 and she had her hands behind her back. She was walking towards me smiling. I just pretended to look for more outfits.

Nayah: bae I got u something.

Me: what is it.

She pulled the teddy bear from behind her back and I jumped on her causing her to stumble back a little bit but she caught her balance.

Me: shy come take our picture. She took it and I posted it on ig.

Liked by d1

Liked by d1.nayah, shygetscash, esssenccee, chris_gone_crazy, and 126,456 more.
Bracefacelaii: the way she looked at me😍😆 @d1.nayah
_________________________________________

We just spent time with each other and talked about stuff after we spent our money. We ended up being at the mall for more than 1 hour.

Incoming call from Father💛

Me: yes

Kentrell: where y'all at.

Me: food court.

Kentrell: aight it's time to go.

He hung up and I'm guessing he on his way to the food court.

Me: aye we finna go. Nayah I'll call u later. Bye az and chara.

Them: bye.

I gave nayah a hug and kissed her, then they left. Now we sitting here waiting for my father.

At the house

When we got in the house I put my bags and all my stuff up.

Es: what y'all tryna do.

Me: we could watch a movie.

Shy: in here?

Me: or the theater.

Es: in here bc I think Imma go to sleep as soon as the movie come on.

Me and shy: rt

I put on Annie and we later in my bed until we fell asleep.

I know this was short but the next chapter gone be longer.

And if u want to be I'm the book send me your information and I might add some people.