5

A/N: I'm changing her name to Sandrea
Kentrell POV

Today we gotta go to the school. Ik Sandrea mad about not being able to stay at her school but that shit all the way on the other side of town. I might as well wake her up now instead of waiting cause I got a whole house to get ready. I walked in Sandrea room to see her laying with Kaden in her arms.

Me: Sandrea wake up.
I shook her a lil bit.

Sandrea: no leave me alone.

Me: wake up now and get dressed.

Sandrea: y do I have to.

Me: we gotta go to the school. Now get up.

Sandrea: I don't wanna go.

Me: well u don't have a choice so get up and get dressed.

Sandrea pov

I don't even wanna go to this school so y do I even have to get up.

Me: oh my fucking god.

Kentrell: watch yo mouth and get yo ass dressed.

Me: OK get out I'll come out when I'm done.

Kentrell: u got a hour to be ready.
He said taking Kaden out my bed. Ughh. I turned on my speaker and put some music on. I got in the tub brushed my teeth and washed my face did my hair all that good stuff then went to get dressed.

I grabbed my phone and my headphones and went downstairs to see everybody dressed

Me: everybody coming just to walk around a school.

Kentrell: no the boys going to my momma house.

Me: Jania u going.

Jania: Yea.

Kentrell: Sandrea don't start it's too early. Y'all hungry.

Everybody but me: Yea.

Kentrell: sandrea what we eating.

Me: burger king.

Kentrell: alright let's go.

We left out the house and as always I got in the front and my father was driving while everybody else was in the back. We got burger king and then we dropped the kids off.

At the school

Kentrell pov

We got out the car and went inside the school. Every student was like oh there go young boy and stuff like that. I wasn't even paying attention to them because Sandrea mean mugging everybody that say something about young boy. This girl really got problems. We walked in the office.

Secatary: hi how may I help u.

Me: I'm here to enroll Sandrea Marie Smith in 8th grade starting next week.