13

Kentrell pov

3:30 a.m

It's like 3 something in the morning. I don't know why i'm up but i just am. Everybody on the bus is sleep but Montana because he's driving the bus.

Me: aye Montana can you stop and find a place to eat when everybody wake up.

Montana: yea i can do that.

Let me facetime nia to to see Tay Tay cause i know he woke.

facetimeing Nia/ Tay Tay

Nia: why you calling at 3 in the fucking morning.

Me: girl i was calling to see if tay tay was woke.

Nia: you know he up. Tay Tay yo father on the phone.

She made it to where the camara was facing him and he was just up dancing.

Me: Tay Tay.

he looked in the camara and just started making noise. I love my sons and my daughter man. And I still can't believe I have a daughter. Me, Tay Tay, and Nia talked for about 1 hour then he was sleep. I don't know why they don't be sleep when they with they momma cause when they with me they be sleep by 9:30. By the time I got off the phone Draco was woke. Christmas is literally in 2 days and I'm not gone be with my kids unless i go back home and fly back out, to where my next show at. I think that's what i'm gone do.

Draco: dada I hungy.

Me: wake up Drea so we can eat.

Drako: Drea wake up. I hungy.

Sandrea: tell daddy and leave me alone.

Me: i'm already woke get up.

She looked at me then looked at her phone. She seen its was only 4 going on 5 in the morning but i don't care its time for everybody to get up.

Sandrea: why y'all waking me up this early.

Me: cause its time for everybody to get up. If I come back here and you still sleep I'm gone beat yo ass cause i owe you a ass whopping.

I walked over to the bunk where Jada was at and was tapping her. I know i could be annoying but hell who cared.

Me: wake up.

Jada: nigga its 5 in the morning go the fuck to bed.

Me: if i come back to this bunk and you sleep i'm pouring water on you.

Sandrea: why are you threatening everybody.

She got in the bunk with Jada and layed the opposite way.

Me: I just told you to get up why you come lay in here.

Sandrea: no you said if I come back over to this bunk and your sleep i'm whopping your ass. but you can't whop my ass if im over here.

Me: Sandrea watch your fucking mouth cause you ain't grown and wake the fuck up.

I walked over to where the boys bbunk was and yelled 'wake tf up'

Everybody woke up and looked at their phones.

3three: mann yb go lay tf down.

Me: nawl nigga y'all get up, before i pour water on y'all.

Kd: fuck wrong with u.

Me: Montana take us to the hotel.

Montana: night I know where I'm going.

Sandra pov

I don't know what tf with this nigga but he need to lay his ass down.

Jada: what's wrong with yo father.

Me: I don't know but he getting on my fucking nerves.

Jada: you betta stop cussing.

Me: he say that to threaten me but he not gone really hit me unless he say it so many times.

Jada: I like you. You cool.

Me: you to. Just know if you plan on 'getting together' with my father don't be doing no weird shit and acting money hungry like these hoes he be fucking with.

Jada: I ain't even like that I got my own money and everything.

Me: hmm I like you to.

I got from out the bunk with her then went to get my phone. Who wakes somebody up at 5 in the morning. We pulled up at the hotel and me, Draco, Jada, and my daddy had one room while everybody else had another.

Kentrell: we gone go back to the house for about a week for Christmas and shit.

Me: OK.