10

Sandrea pov

My daddy had went to get Draco because he the only one he taking on tour with us. Me and Draco was in my room cause we had just got dressed. It's was 5 in the morning.

We was matching with our all white air forces

We was matching with our all white air forces. Since we had to leave today we was on a schedule because he had a show tonight. They slow I don't know why they decided to leave on the day of the show when we in Louisiana and we have to drive to Texas. His friend 3three walked in the room. Which at the moment is my bestfriend.

3three: y'all ready.

Me: Yea where my father.

3three: he in the car knocked the fuck out.

I grabbed my bookbag and put my headphones, charger, and homework. Yes this fool went to get my homework/ classwork to do while he on tour. I asked can I bring essessece with me on the tour he gone say no because I was suspended. First of all I was only suspended for a week nobody told you to put me on a month to two month tour. When we got to the car I went and layed my ass down right next to my dad. Yes I'm a daddy's girl and I just met him.

When I woke up. 4:00pm

When I woke up we was still on the highway and Kentrell was laying down but he was woke on his phone. I was hungry and bored.

Me: daddy I'm hungry, and bored.

Kentrell: you stay hungry go to the mini fridge and see what I got you. And you got homework you could do.

I looked at him like he was crazy then I walked to the fridge that was in the corner. He bought me some chipotle. I swear I love him cause he just knew I wanted some chipotle. I warmed it up in the microwave then went back to sit down. Since the tourbus had enough room where I can sit up while I eat I sat up on the bunk me and Kentrell was in and ate my food. I didn't eat the whole thing only half. When I was done I put it back in the fridge.

Kentrell pov

I was sitting down in the bunk on my phone. And Sandrea was laying on me. I swear sometimes this girl act like a big ass baby Draco don't even act like this.

Me: Sandrea what you want.

Sandrea: I'm bored.

Me: you have homework you could be doing and a brother you could bother.

Sandrea: I left it. And I don't want to play with him.

Me: Sandrea you ain't that stupid cause I'll beat yo ass if you left that work.

Sandrea: I did and you not touching me.

I don't know who she talking to. I slapped her in her mouth. She think everything a fucking joke and think I be playing with her.

Sandrea: I was just playing with yo dented head ass don't fucking touch me no more.

She got out the bunk and probaly going in the one with Draco in it. She grabbed her book bag and started doing her work. She shouldn't have a smart ass mouth all the damn time.

Me: and give me yo phone.

Sandrea: no.

I got out my bunk walked over to her and Draco bunk and took her phone. She started mumbling something. She know not to say that shit out loud. We was like 6 hours away and I really was tired so I layed my ass down and went back to sleep.

Sandrea pov

He aggravating because he didn't even have to do all that. And it feel like he busted my lip, but he didn't. I was doing some of my math. I'm very smart no matter how much trouble I get into my grades stay good I stay getting honor roll. I did 3 math pages, 2 ela page, 3 social studies pages, and a whole science packet. I finished that in 2hours. Kentrell was still sleep but I wanted my phone and I know not to take it from him. I walked over to the bunk he was laying on.

Me: daddy can I have my phone back.
I asked him shaking him.

Kentrell: where yo work.

Me: I did some.

Kentrell: bring it to me let me see.

I walked back to the bunk and Draco was still writing on that paper I gave him. I grabbed the folder I had with my finished work in it. I took it to him.

Me: here.

He sat up and checked my work then gave me my work and my phone.

Kentrell: do some more smart ass shit and I'm gone take my belt off and beat yo ass. And nayah been blowing up yo phone.

Me: can I lay with you.

Kentrell: Mann lay yo ass down dude. You got a whole bunk.

I layed down right by him laying on his chest. Yep I'm his baby. And I don't care.

Imma try and update every other day. But I don't really like updating nothing under 1,000 words but I guess some will be lower and some will be higher.