27

Sandrea pov

Me and kayla were in our room that we shared because we were getting ready.

Me: you think we should perform my dance i made to my daddy song?

Kayla: we can but i gotta have it down packed cause i can't never get the ending.

Me: alright i'll teach you when i get out the shower cause i call first.

Kayla: girl you not the one who got silly string in yo hair and still stuck a lil bit on yo body. i'm going first.

Me: you'll live, eat something while you wait.

Kayla: hurry up bitch!!

I got my clothes out. I wore a red PINK shirt and some red PINK joggers.

Once Kayla got out the tub we started to practice the dance

Once Kayla got out the tub we started to practice the dance. She wore black PINK leggings and sweatshirt.

It wasn't really that hard to teach her since she had everything down packed.

Kayla: so do he have a show today.

Me: yea he have a show its almost time to go.

We went to jada and my dad room and was just in there talking until it was time to go.

Kentrell pov

We were all in the car driving to the venue where the show was gone be at. I was just chilling while everybody was all hype on the bus.

Sandrea: daddy i'm hungry amnd i don't want whats gone be at the venue.

Me: alr, Montana can u drive to rallys.

Montana: yea.

Me: you coming on stage with me or you gone be backstage.

Sandrea: me and Kayla gone come on stage you doing no mentions tonight right.

Me: yea im doing that song and 3 other ones. Ya'll gone come out there and dance.

Sandrea: yea to no mentions and we can make up dances to whatever other songs you perform

They got their Rally's and we were at the venue, i gone do no mentions, dropout, can't be saved, through the storm, and we dem and probably change if i feel like it. We got 10 minutes till we go on stage.

2 hours later

We finished the show about a hour ago and now were in our room. I been feeling weird and sick lately and i don't know why. I'm just layin in bed thinking, ater this tour i'm not gome have another tour cause i need to spend time with my kids.

GUESS WHAT YA'LL IMMA BE A FRESHMEN IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!! I'M EXCITED TO BE HONEST. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SHORT BUT I'M WORKING ON ALL TYPES OF BOOKS SO BE PREPARED FOR ALL THE BOOKS THAT WILL BE DROPPING SOON. SOME ABOUT ADOPTION OME ABOUT STUD4STUD SOME ABOUT YK OSIRIS AND ALL THAT!!!