12

Sandrea pov

When those girls came backstage the one that had a birthday sash on just kept looking at me. like can i gave my face back damn.

Me: can i have my face back. damn you staring extra hard.

Draco started moving around in my arms I forgot he was right there.

Kentrell: Sandrea watch yo mouth.

Me: I'm just saying she staring extra hard.

Girl: first of all I was just looking at you cause your cute.

Me: you don't have to stare, I know I'm cute.

She just rolled her eyes. Hope Kentrell don't think he finna bring them with him cause we already got off on a bad start.

Kentrell pov

This girl cute and all. I know I can have her because she a fan and anybody would wanna date me if they could.

Me: what's yo name.

Jada: it's Jada.

Me: it's a cute name it fits you.

Jada: thanks.

Me: how would you like to go on my next show with me.

Jada: and where would i sleep.

Me: well my kids sleep under me so their bunk is open. It's right across from mine.

Jada: yea i'll come.

Me: how old are you.

Jada: 19.

Me: you in school.

Jada: nawl i finished.

Me: yea well tell yo friends peace cause its time to bounce.

She walked off to tell her friends and whatever. Now i gotta tell Sandrea, but its not like I'm making them leave out my bunk.

Me: Sandrea when we get back on the bus you gone work on a couple pages before you go to bed and Jada is coming to our next show.

Sandrea: that mean I can't sleep with you tonight.

This little girl don't be playing cause she finna start crying.

Me: no yall are sleeping with me she's going to sleep in yall bunk. Is that cool with you.

Sandrea: but what if i get mad at you.

Me; either go in her bunk or in 3three bunk. He seems to be your favorite.

Sandrea: he is. But can we leave cause my brother sleepy and i want to talk to my girlfriend.

Me: yea let's go. Jada we leaving.

She hugged her friends then we had left.

Sandrea pov

As soon as i layed Draco down on the bed I was finna get on my phone but he took it from me.

Kentrell: I said do some of those papers first.

Me: I can't talk to Nayah at the same time.

Kentrell: nope.

He really just pissed me off like boy I can be on the phone while I'm doing this stupid ass shit. I don't even wanna be by him right now. I grabbed all my work and went to me and Draco bunk since that Jada girl wasn't in it. I layed there and did 2 math packets, 1 science packet, 3 social studies pages, and 1 ela packet. this shit took me 2 hours to do. He act like this shit not gone be sitting here tomorrow. I walked to the back of the tour bus cause thats where everybody was at.

Me: can i have my phone now i did some of this.

Kentrell: let me see.

i gave him my folder and he checked all the stuff i did. He gave me my folder and my phone.

Kentrell: i'm gone be in there when im done ok.

Me: ok.

I walked back to our bunk and put all my stuff up and went to lay with Draco. I called and talked to Nayah until he came.

Kentrell: tomorrow we have a free day so what you wanna do.

Me: can me you and Draco go to the mall.

Kentrell: yea we can do that.

He got in the the bed and fixed Draco to where he was laying right under him. I layed behind Draco and since he wasn't that big I was still able to be under my daddy. IK DADDY'S GIRL RT.