19

Kentrell pov

I knew I should've just stayed in the fucking house mane. I said just leave the shit alone and what she do. She go talking to her anyway. Now she talking bout going back to the ignorant person she is. And if she do I promise her I will leave her ass down here while I go on tour.

Me: aye mane I'll just take them we Finna go anyway.

3three: I'm coming too.

I went to get the boys and Jada put they stuff on. While she was doing that I walked outside to the car. They was in the talking about whatever.

Me: aye can I talk to Sandrea real quick. Y'all can sit on the porch I promise I won't be long.

When they got out the car I seen Sandrea crying. I hate seeing this shit mane. I got in the car and sat next to her.

Me: mane come on now you know I hate seeing this shit. I know you was upset in there and I know you was trying to ignore her. Just please stop this crying shit mane.

I was whipping her tears as they just kept falling from her eyes.

Sandrea: it's just I can't be happy or nothing. People just keep doing stuff. The little things can easily tick me tf off. I'm trying my hardest not to fuck some shit up cause that's what I wanna do. It's like every since my momma died everybody been treating me like a punk. And I'm really tired of letting that shit slide. Now I get I'm a handful and shit but I'm not Finna care about nobody feelings just like they don't care about mine.

I just held her in my arms crying. Like I really hate seeing people crying and shit. I pulled out my phone and texted Jada telling her she was driving and when she come out pull the 3rd seat out.

Me: where y'all had wanted to go.

Sandrea: I don't know actually I was gone have one of them pick.
She said still crying.

Me: aight.

She just layed in my chest crying. Shit like this breaks my heart foreal. Everybody had got in the car. I really wasn't fased that her friend Kayla went off like that she told me they was crazy and over protective of her so when she popped off I wasn't surprised. They acted just alike. Sandrea was laying in my lap but those sobs ended up turning to hiccups which turned to snores.

Me: aye where y'all wanna go.

Yoni: let's go somewhere where it's rollercoaster.

We was still sitting in the driveway waiting on 3rgee. This nigga taking forever.

Me: that's not a bad idea. Y'all all wanna go.

The girls: yea.

Three finally came outside. With the whole motherfucking crew. It's really not enough room for all of them.

Me: where all y'all finna fit at.

Ben10: look at her baby ass. But we gone drive one of the other cars. Where we going.

Me: somewhere that got rollercoasters.

Kd: cedar point.

( A/N I know it's only a cedar point in Sandusky Ohio. But this is a pretend book so don't take nothing serious. And they all live in Atlanta.)

Me: idc cause I'm not getting on shit I got 4 boys that's too little.

Kayla: it's rides for them.

Me: I won't be getting on shit I don't care what they get on.

3three got in the car and we started driving towards cedar point. It was about 30 minutes away. The girls was in the back talking and Sandrea was still sleep the boys were playing and talking with the girls. I just don't understand why couldn't she leave the situation alone. I don't know why she wanna talk to her so bad. Damn she was barely in my life and I still go see her. And just can't listen to what I ask for the one time. Shit stupid mane.

Sandrea pov

I really didn't wanna go no where but I guess it's whatever. I'm not even walking I'm on my daddy back. I didn't wanna ride the rides I wanted to lay down in my daddy bed watching TV.

Kentrell: you hungry.

Me: I want a Taco but when we go home.

Kentrell: what you wanna eat right now.

Me: nothing.

Kentrell: it's like 3 something you need to eat.

Me: I'm not hungry.

Kentrell: aight.

We let the boys ride a couple rides then we caught up with everybody else.

Es: why are you still on his back.

Me: shut up I don't feel like walking. We finna leave anyway.

3three: we ain't leaving till you and youngboy get on a ride.

Me: well I'm not getting on no type of ride so good luck with that.

Kentrell: me neither so we might as well go because y'all forgot I can leave all y'all asses.

OK now I'm just writing off the top of my head so I'm sorry if my story starting to not make sense.