14

Kentrell pov

I was at the mall getting shit for these kids for Christmas. When I got back yesterday we bought a Christmas tree and put it up. Sandrea wanted to go all out she color Coordinated everything from the tree to the whole living room. She gone tell me she want her wrapping paper gray and yellow. I just be listening to her not saying nothing. Sandrea with nayah they went somewhere, the boys with they momma so its just me Jada and the gang at the mall. So far I had them some shoes. 2 pair of Jordan's and some some clothes. I still gotta get Sandrea some phone cases and the boys a tablet. But we finna go get a couple outfits and stuff out of pink. I really hate this store it's to girly and all that shit.

2 hours later.

We left the mall after we left Victoria Secret and been wrapping up they shit every since. Since all of us was wrapping stuff up we finished before Sandrea got home.

Jada: I'm tired asf.

Me: go lay in my room.

Sandrea pov

Me and nayah spent Christmas Eve together. My dad said we're going back on tour next week. I'm actually ready to go back because his mother is annoying. Like y do u talk so loud.

Nayah: you ready to go home.

Me: yea. You gone stay for a little while.

Nayah: yea I'll just tell az or chara to come get me.

Me: or u can ask my dad to drop you back off.

Nayah: yea I'll see what I'm gone do.

We left the mall and we went home. Az was at the mall so she dropped us off with her. I walked in the house and when I say I did a good job I did a good job.

Me: daddy!

Montana: he's in his room.

I walked to his him room and knocked on the door.

Kentrell: come in.

I went in the room and jumped on him.

Me: when nayah ready to go can you drop her off.

Kentrell: yea y'all just now got back.

Me: yup.

I walked out his room and went to mine. Nayah was on my bed laying with my bear.

Me: nayah get off my bear before we fight.

Nayah: nope I'm comfortable.

I went and jumped on her but not too hard. Me and nayah talked till she was ready to go home. After that it was just me, my daddy and Jada in the house. We were in his room laying down.

Me: can I open my stuff at 12.

Kentrell: you can't wait till yo brothers get here to.

Me: can you tell them to come at 12.

Kentrell: no but u can.

Me: alright give me yo phone.

He gave me his phone and I called all 3 of his baby mothers. I really hope his mother don't come like I really dislike her. It's 11:30. So they have 30 minutes before I get to opening my presents.

Kentrell pov
12:00 Christmas
Everybody was sitting downstairs because Sandrea wanted to open up her stuff at exactly 12. So as soon as 12 hit her and Draco ripped all they shit open. I helped taylin and kamron and I bought k3 some stuff.

Sandrea: daddy u hate going in PINK.

Me: I know. I really do hate that store.

Sandrea: Jada u got something under here so do all y'all. If it ain't yellow and gray don't open it. Daddy I'm sleepy.

Me: alright go lay down.

Sandrea: in yo room. OK thank u.

Me: no not in my room.

Sandrea: to late goodnight.