9

Sandrea pov

My daddy let nayah come over and I think he went back to the studio or with the gang I didn't ask. I was just laying down while nayah was dancing. I really ain't feel like doing nothing because my stomach was hurting and I'm hungry.

Me: nayah I'm hungry.

Nayah: call yo dad or go downstairs and cook. Cause I don't know how to cook.

Me: you no help Imma call my dad.

I found my phone under my covers and called my dad.

Me: daddy where you at I'm hungry.

Kentrell: you don't know how to cook.

Me: no so can you bring me and nayah some food.

Kentrell: what kind of food y'all want.

Me: we want some chipotle.

Kentrell: alright I'm on my way.

We hung up the phone and me and nayah was just laying on the bed talking.

Kentrell pov

I pulled up at chipotle with the gang and we was getting they food. The said they wanted a steak bowl so that's what I got them. When we left out chipotle Montana called me.

Montana: aye yb you got a tour coming up.

Me: I know you think I should tell Sandrea and let her come or should I make her stay.

Montana: it's up to you that's yo daughter but be ready by Friday.

Me: damn. OK I got you.

Montana: aight.

Me and the gang pulled up at my house since we was already together.

Me: y'all know the tour start Friday.

3three: Sandrea coming.

Me: I don't know but if she do I gotta get her work from school for a month because she is suspended.

Ben: damn on the first day what she do.

Me: was fighting.
I said walking in the house.

Me: Sandrea!

Her and nayah came downstairs and got they food and was finna go back upstairs. But I stopped them.

Me: Sandrea let me talk to you.

Sandrea: Yea.

I walked upstairs to my room and she followed while nayah went in her room.

Me: how would you feel if I told you I was going on tour.

Sandrea: I'm going right.

I wanna play and say no because she really funny.

I looked at her then looked towards my dresser.

Me: you just fought and on your first day. You should have a punishment and it's either not coming on tour with me or not seeing nayah for a month.

Sandrea: no no no you can't do that I'm not even suspended for a month. And that's not fair.

Me: I'm going on tour for a month.

Sandrea: so you telling me I'm gone be at this house for a month.

Me: no your going to be at my momma house for a month.

I guess that made her mad cause she said my momma talk to much and everybody always at her house.

Sandrea: but I don't wanna go over there.
She was finna start crying. She such a baby, when she wanna be.

Me: girl I'm just playing you coming with me. But look in my top drawer it's something in there for you.
I said walking out my room going downstairs.

Sandrea pov

I opened his top drawer and saw both my chain and my necklace on top of a bag he told me was his. I walked back in my room to break the news to nayah.

Nayah: baby my momma on her way I'm finna go.

Me: well I gotta tell you something.

Nayah: yes.
She said packing her stuff up before sitting down eating her food.

Me: I'm going on tour with my daddy and I won't be able to see you for a month or probably two.

Nayah: you gone make sure you call me everyday and we can fall asleep on the phone together.

Me: I'll make sure I do that cause Imma be bored. Plus I'm suspended so I down know if he going to take my phone and all that punishment stuff parents be doing.

Nayah: if he take yo phone give me a hands up but don't remind him cause he might take it.

Me: I won't.

Her phone dinged and she got her stuff.

Nayah: my momma here I'll call you when I get in the house.

Me: OK and don't forget.

We walked downstairs and she left I went to warm up my food because it had got cold.

I know this chapter was short but I couldn't just leave y'all with no chapter but I got the idea of the tour from tamara12579. Thanks and if anybody else wanna give me ideas either comment or text me.

And I'm writing another book. It's another youngboy book but he have 4 daughters.