15

Sandrea pov

I woke up at like 2:00pm. I didn't open up all my stuff before I went to sleep last night. I walked in my room and brushed my teeth then went back downstairs.

Kentrell momma: look who's finally woke.

I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. Last night I only opened some clothes from pink and my phone cases. It's funny cause it's still alot of stuff under there for me.

Me: hey y'all.

Star: girl you opened 4 things then went to sleep.

Me: I got tired. Where my daddy at.

Kentrell momma: he went to the store he said he'll be back.

Me: oh. I'll be back.

I went upstairs to go take a shower.

20 minutes later

Outfit.

I walked downstairs and everybody was down there. I wasn't even gone that long. I went and sat next to my daddy. And now I'm gonna open the rest of my presents.

Me: 3three can u pass me all the ones with yellow and gray wrapping paper.

He passed me all of them. I opened this box. It was the Jordan Concords.

Me: I was just telling you I wanted these.

Kentrell: I know.

I opened the rest of them with was just clothes and 2 more pairs of shoes.

Me: what we doing today.

Kentrell: going over my momma house. She cooking.

I just looked at him. Cause he know I don't like his momma.

Me: oh OK.

We spent a hour at the house then we went to his mother house. I don't know y she couldn't just cook over his house all the same people were here. She was cooking some chicken greens salad and cornbread. I'm not gone fake she can cook but I don't like her. And it's really only because on the first day I came she ain't ask me who I was she just called me a hoe. Everybody ate and we was just sitting in the living room.

Me: so when we going home.

Kentrell momma: you don't like being over here.

Me: no. Daddy when we going home.

Kentrell pov

Me: in a couple minutes OK.

Sandrea: oh.

Momma: Sandrea why don't you like being over here.

Me: momma leave it alone.

Momma: no I why she don't like being here.

Sandrea: you should just leave it alone like he said.

Momma: I just wanna know why you don't like being here.

Sandrea: you wanna know why-

Me: Sandrea go to my room.

Sandrea: no she wanna know why I'm gone tell her why.

Me: Sandrea no.

Sandrea: I don't like coming over here because first you called me a hoe and you didn't even know me. Do you know how many people called me a hoe even my grandparents told my momma she was a hoe and she couldn't do shit for me because she was young but she did. So you calling me one of his hoes without even asking made me not like you. So that's y I don't like being over here.

She was in full blown tears.

Sandrea: whenever y'all ready I'll be in yo room.

She left out the living room and ran upstairs.

Me: that's y I said leave it alone.

Momma: all I wanted to know was why she don't like being over here.

Me: I knew y that's y I said leave it alone. If you would've left it alone maybe she wouldn't be up there fucking crying her eyes out like she do every night. But y'all don't know that I do that's y I said leave the shit alone. If any of y'all going to my house y'all need to come on cause when I get there I'm locking my door and not opening it back up.

I walked upstairs to my room but before I walked in I heard her still crying. Like this shit is really stupid mann.

Sandrea pov

It's like I try and be good and everybody just try and bring me back down. Somebody came in the room and sat on the bed.

Kentrell: Sandrea come here.

I went to the part of the bed where he was at and layed on his shoulder just letting the tears fall.

Kentrell: aye man stop crying you gone be OK. I'll just stop bringing you over here.

Me: well I don't like being in the house by myself and if we come over here I'll just come up here. I really am trying to do better because I can't grow up thinking I can do what I do and not have any consequences. It's just different.

Kentrell: I know that's y we taking it one step at a time. But let's go cause Jada downstairs and I was just yelling. But you gone be OK you don't ever want nobody to see you cry you strong.