6

Sandrea pov

I get my hair done today. But I'm debating whether I should get box braids or a sew in. But I think Imma get a sew in because it's quicker and Imma go to school looking like that bitch. I went inside my daddy room to see if he was woke. He wasn't and my appointment was in 2 hours.

Me: get up.

Kentrell: for what.

Me: it's 1 and my appointment is at 3.

Kentrell: OK go get ready.

Me: wake up.

Kentrell: I am up see.

He sat up on the bed. I walked out his room and went in mine. I took a shower and looked for my outfit.

By the time I was all the way ready it was 2:30 so we only had 30 minutes to drive there.

Kentrell: u ready lil girl.

Me: yes and I decided on a sew in.

Kentrell: alright. U know I'm leaving u up here while u get your hair done.

Me: but I don't wanna be here I don't know who these people is.

Kentrell: it's my baby momma. Ain't nothing gone happen and if it do you can call me.

Me: OK.

We arrived at his baby momma house and got out the car. I don't like people and I gotta stay here ughh.

Kentrell pov

I dropped Sandrea off with her hair and all that stuff she needed to get her hair done. Imma go to my momma house until she get done.

At my momma house

Momma: where Sandrea.

Me: getting her hair done. She told me since she start school on Monday she need her hair and nails done.

Momma: boy. She a handful.

Me: I broke up with Jania.

Momma: good she annoying sometimes.

Me: Yea but I loved her. She actually got and understood me.

Momma: u gone find somebody else who understands you.

Me: Yea u right. Where everybody at.

Momma: Teelee and Kendall upstairs and Montana nem haven't been here today.

Me: oh.

I went upstairs to Kendall room and he was playing 2K19. Nigga always playing a game.

Me: Wassup nigga.

Ken: nothing where Sandrea. She ain't cussing nobody out today.

Me: shut up that shit don't be funny.

Ken: you know that shit was funny stop playing. Where she at tho.

Me: getting her hair done but I'm finna ask Teelee do she wanna go with her when she get her nails done cause I damn sure ain't finna sit in no nail shop.

Ken: 😂😂 need to yo fingers crusty.

Me: shut yo stupid ass up.

I called Sandrea.

Me: u want Teelee to go with you when u get yo nails done.

Sandrea: Yea I don't care but you can be on your way in 30 minutes.

Me: alright.

She hung up and I walked in Teelee room she was laying down on her phone.

Me: aye Teelee u wanna go with Sandrea to get her nails done.