4

Kentrell pov

I walked back downstairs and everybody was looking in my direction.

Teelee: is she OK.

Me: Yea. Momma what u cook.

Momma: chicken and mashed potatoes.

Me: aight.

I called Makayla phone cause she said it was downstairs somewhere. It was sitting right on the table.

Kendall: who phone is that.

Me: makayla's.

I walked back upstairs to my room to ask was Makayla hungry and she was knocked out sleep. I put her phone next to her and walked out the room, and back downstairs.

Me: did my kids already eat.

Momma: Yea, Makayla hungry.

Me: she sleep.

I went and made me a plate, and I sat in the kitchen and ate.

Jania: I'm sorry cause I'm not making the situation with your daughter any better.

Me: Jania I don't want to hear it. Because at the house and in the car I told you to leave her alone and u keep nit picking with her. Just leave her alone u notice she don't mess or talk to u unless u mess or talk to her.

Jania: but I don't want u to be mad at me. I said I was sorry.

Me: I'm not the one u supposed to be saying sorry to so i don't care about the apology.

Jania: who am I supposed to apologize to.

Me: u supposed to apologize to Makayla now u can either wait till we get home or in the car but I can't tell u if she's going to accept your apology or not.

Jania: OK I'll apologize to her in the car. Hopefully she don't cuss me out.

Me: I'll be praying for u.

2 hours later

Makayla pov

I woke up to somebody shaking me.

Me: leave me alone.

Kentrell: come on its time to go u can sleep in the car. Make sure u grab your phone it's on the bed.

I got my phone and walked out the room closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs to see everybody gone but Teelee, Kendall, and momma g.

Me: bye y'all.

Them: bye.

I walked outside and here's the whole crew. All the kids and Jania. She know she gonna get in the back seat right.

Me: Jania can u get in the back.

She just looked at me. She couldn't say nothing to Kentrell because he was still in the house. She got in the back and I got in the front finna go back to sleep but no she had to talk to me.

Jania: makayla I'm sorry for everything that happened today I should've never said nothing to u from the beginning or called u out our name either I was wrong.

Where is kentrell I don't care for her apology. I beeped the horn and he came out still talking to his momma.

Kentrell: alright momma.

He got in the car and drove off. I don't wanna talk about the apology so imma text him cause if I say it out loud ik she gone have a smart comment and I'm not gone hesitate to punch her in the face cause she on her last strike.