20

Kentrell pov

After we left cedar point we went home. Jada been sleep since we got here. The boys went back with they momma. Them girls disappeared on our asses. Like I really don't know where they at. The crew still here making all this noise. They really thought I was finna get on a rollercoaster. I was sitting on the couch dozing off when Sandrea nem came back in.

Sandrea: daddy can the girls come back with us on tour.

Me: Sandrea I told u no about essence. Why you think I'm gone change my mind.

Sandrea: I'm not suspended no more. So y not. I be bored.

Me: we'll since your not suspended no more your going to school tomorrow. And you can stay here when I go back on tour.

Sandrea: no no no no. You can't do that and all that work not even done.

Me: figure it out. And it's time for yo friends to go. Cause you got school. I'm going to bed.

Sandrea: daddy please don't make me stay here cause I refuse to live with yo momma for a month.

Me: well looks like your in a problem.

Sandrea: that's not even fair. You know that's not gone work. 3three don't have to go on tour can't he stay. Or Jada can stay with me.

Me: Sandrea if I find out you were good for a week when I leave. At my momma house and in school. Then I'll come back and get you.

She got up and walked away mumbling stuff under her breath.

Sandrea pov

That's not even fair. He just gone make me go to her house knowing I don't like her. Fucking aggravating.

Me: y'all gotta go.

Solai: why what happened.

Me: cause I asked can y'all go he said no so I said why I'm not suspended no more. Then he gone say since your not suspended you can go to school tomorrow and he talking bout leaving me here while he gone on tour. Like you know I don't like your mother and you gone make me live with her for a month. Then he said if I'm good at her house and at school he gone come back and get me. But it gotta be for a week. Like this shit aggravating. I'm not even finna be able to walk around without her wanting to talk to me.

Kayla: it's gone be OK sis. We gone probably come see you in prison.

Es: rt we might come visit you at yo grandma house. 😂😂

Me: akke akke get the fuck out my room.

Yoni: don't go crazy on her sis.

Me: y'all is aggravating. Remember that when y'all wanna come see me.

Solai: aight my momma said she gone take us all home she outside. Have fun sis.

Me: fuck y'all get out.

When they left I was bored. I called nayah and talked to her till she went to sleep. I was up and couldn't go to sleep. There's no way I'm living with her for a week.

Kentrell pov

See she always gotta talk back all she had to do was say alright. She wouldn't have to stay here if she would've left it alone.

3three: now you know she not finna sit at sharonda house without it being a problem.

Montana: we leave in 2 days anyway.

Me: well if she earn it back tomorrow and the day we leave I'll think about it but she got herself in this mess.

Kd: that what she get for liking 3three better than me.

Boomer: shut up stupid ass up you dumb asf.

Me: all y'all need to shut the fuck up I'm trying to take a nap.

Ben10: nigga you have a whole room. Go take a nap in there.

Me: nigga this my house.

3three: yo ass basically kidnapped Jada. Told her she can go to the next show. You brung her all the way to yo house.

Me: stfu she ain't say she was ready to go home so.

While they were talking I took my ass to bed. It's already 11 sum so.

Sandrea pov
The next day
I woke up at like 5 something. I did not want to go to school. I got in the shower and did all my hygiene stuff.

Outfit^

Outfit^

When I got downstairs my daddy and Jada was waiting on me. He really making me stay here and go to school.

Kentrell pov

She came down here looking salty. I thought about it and I'm not gone leave her down here cause i don't have time for my momma and her. But i ain't gone tell her that doe.

Sandrea: you really making me stay here while your on tour.

Me: yup. Lets go.

She stomped out the door. She was extra salty. That will teach her not to talk back no more cause if she start that disrespectful shit I'm gone be beating her ass.

IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER BUT MY PHONE BROKE! AGAIN! AND I BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK IF YALL WANNA HEL TEXT ME AND ILL GIVE YALL MY PASSWORD.

ALSO GO READ @therealsavage book.