24

NBA Youngboy pov

Today we're leaving to go to orlando. Since none of the boys is coming I let Kayla come since she's the only one besides es. I know they all friends, well except eisha now but they seem like when one of them fight or argue they think they gotta pick sides. And I got all that for just looking at all them. Es and Kayla don't seem like that. Everybody just got on the bus and since we had to get up early i took my ass to sleep like always. Jada been sleep. The only person thats actually up is the driver. Or so i thought.

Sandrea: daddy scoot over.

Me: y you not go sleep with kayla.

Sandrea: cause she sleep to wild.

I just went to sleep because i already knew she was gone sleep with me no matter who im in the bed with.

Sandrea pov

I'm not even sleepy i just wanna lay down. I'm finna call draco since this the time he usually be up. I got my daddy phone and called star.

Facetiming starr😩

Starr: girl why you up so early.

Me: cause we on the bus. Where draco.

Starr: he gone with my momma.

Me: if he was gone be with yo momma why couldn't he just come with us.

Starr: i didn't want him to.

I hung up on her. Cause he could've been with us he didn't have to go with her momma. That's why she a lil hoe now.

First let me start off by saying i know this is sgort and i know i havent been updating but to be honest i have been stressed the fuck out. People say you can't be stressed out at the age of 14 but i been through shit i shouldn't have. So i apologize that i haven't been posting. If someone wanna write some parts of my story just text me i'll give you my password and stuff.

What state yall live in.