11

Kentrell pov

We was at the venue for the show tonight. Sandrea and Kaden was in the back while I was doing the mic check and stuff. I got 10 minutes for the show to start. I walked to the back where everybody was at.

3three: aye they say a birthday girl gone be in the house.

Me: when I'm done performing I'll tell her she can come backstage to meet everybody.

Me: Sandrea you coming on stage with me.

Sandrea: what songs you performing.

Me: no smoke, no mentions, and genie.

Sandrea: Yea I wanna come. Can I get a chain.

Me: where yours at.

Sandrea: in the tour bus I didn't know I would be performing.

I gave her the NBA chain and we went to my dressing room so we can sit back there cause everybody was starting to come in.

10 minutes later

I walked on stage with the mic Draco was right behind me. I told Sandrea Imma tell them then she gone walk out.

Me: aye I know y'all waiting on me to perform but I got somebody to introduce y'all to. Aye Sandrea come out here.

She came out on the stage with a mic and and stuff. She came right next to me acting all shy and shit.

Me: aye mann tell em who u is.

I said looking at her. She smiling and shit.

Sandrea: I'm his daughter y'all.

The crowd went wild. They was yelling and shit.

Me: ion know why she acting all shy she usually cussing people out. But let's start this shit cause we got other shows and shit.

The DJ started the music to genie. And I rapped half and Sandrea rapped half. I ain't even know she knew my songs I just thought she knew I was a rapper. We rapped the rest of the songs. And that's when I had to tell the girl she can come back there.

Me: aye I heard its a birthday girl in here where she at.

A girl close to me but in the middle of the crowd raised her hand.

Me: security escort her to the back.

3three: her friends too.

if wattpad deletes another thing from my chapters im not going to update this anymore!!!!