17

Sandrea pov

When we got to my house Jada was in the living room with the boys.

Me: Jada where my dad at.
Jada: he upstairs.
Me: y'all can go to my room I'll be back.

I walked to my dad room while they walked to my room. When I walked in his room he was sleep. I went and layed rt on top of him.

Kentrell: wassup baby girl. You just now getting back.

Me: yup you need to brush ya teeth.

Kentrell: my nigga you the one that came and woke me up.

Me: shut up. But my friends here and their spending the night.

Kentrell: don't be making all that damn noise either.

Me: we'll try.

Kentrell: you sleeping in here.

Me: probably.

Kentrell: aight and only Draco coming back with us.

Me: y can't they all come.

Kentrell: you know how they momma be tripping and shit man. But it's only one month and a half.

Me: you gone go see yo mother before we go back.

Kentrell: yea y.

Me: I was just asking can we go tomorrow.

Kentrell: so yo friends can come with you and you can have a distraction from the situation. Girl I was a kid once I know what you tryna pull.

Me: yea. And you still is a kid. It's just I'm not ready to talk to her right now. I know she ain't do nothing or mean what she said but it brought back so many memories of what they use to say to me and my momma.

Kentrell: yea but y'all gone have to either be in my room or outside because I don't need nothing happening like last time.

Me: aight. I'm going to my friends go to stank ass breath back to bed.

Kentrell: aye man watch yo mouth for I make all yo friends go home.

When he said that I ran out his room fast asf. When I got to my room I was tired asf.

Eisha: fuck u running for.

Kentrell: watch y'all fucking mouths.

Me: because I cussed at him and ran out his room cause he said if I cuss again y'all was gone go home. Even tho he was playing I ain't taking no more chances trying him.

Solai: what you try him and do.

Me: first time I told him he wasn't gone pop shit. But that was like the second day we met. Then when we was on tour I told him I left all my stuff he and cussed at him again and he popped me in my mouth and took my phone.

Kayla: you better off keeping yo mouth shut cause all you do is cuss.

Me: yea. But let me tell y'all how I went off on his mother yesterday. So on my first day meeting her or whatever she gone day some Kentrell you getting bold hanging around with another female around Jania. You know she basically calling me a hoe. So ever since then I didn't like going over her house cause y'all know how I feel about somebody saying that shit to me. So yesterday we was over there because she was cooking and stuff so when she was done and everybody had ate I asked him can we leave. His momma gone say Sandrea you don't like being over here. I told her no then asked him when we leaving again. He told me Inna minute. Then she asked me y I don't like to come over her house. Kentrell told her to leave it alone and she didn't so when she asked me again I just had to tell her because I don't care who you are you not gone disrespect me.

We talked about stuff then we danced a little.

Kentrell pov

It's like 2 in the morning and these kids still up like go y'all asses to bed. It's a good thing she got her friends over though to keep her from thinking about the things that be going on. But they need to at least cut the music off. I walked out my room and went to hers.

Me: aye y'all gotta cut the music either down or off cause if those kids wake up they coming in here.

Sandrea: aight daddy.

Me: aight my ass. And we going over there early so be prepared.

Sandrea: how long we staying.

Me: till they mother be on their way to my house to come get them.

Sandrea: OK that mean tell y'all momma to come get y'all at 3 pm. So if we leave at 2 we gone be there for 1 hour probably 30 minutes.

Me: actually we leaving at 11 and y'all can tell y'all parents to come get y'all whenever y'all wanna go home. Unless Sandrea want y'all to leave at 2 something in the morning.

Sandrea: OK dad get out.

I left out her room I was just playing with her scary but. Knowing when everybody go to sleep she gone be in my room. And I'm gone be telling her to get out just to be petty.

I know I was been supposed to update but I'm having writers block and the ideas I have I need to figure out how to put it in my story to make it sound good. Plus school just started back and I need to start preparing for my test if I wanna get in a good highschool. 😆😭