8

Kentrell pov
Monday
Today Sandrea got school. The only thing I don't want her doing is fighting or cussing nobody child out because I gotta go to the studio. I looked at my phone and seen it was 7:00 she gotta be there at 8:30 so I need to wake her up. I walked in her room seeing her and nayah had fell asleep on the phone.

Me: Sandrea come on its time to get up.
I shook her a lil bit.

She got up surprisingly without huffing and having a attitude. I went back in my room and I had took a shower got dressed and was waiting on Sandrea.

Sandrea pov

I really ain't put up a fight with waking up because I'm in a good mood. Imma try to be good at this school but one bitch say something to me I won't hesitate to beat somebody kid ass. I got in the shower and did all that good stuff. When I got out I put on lotion and deodorant cause you know ya girl can't be musty like some these hoes be. Today I decided to wear burgundy.

I grabbed my phone and the charger, got my bookbag and was headed downstairs

I grabbed my phone and the charger, got my bookbag and was headed downstairs. But here he go talking.

Kentrell: you should know I'm finna tell you to go get a jacket.

Me: y do I need a jacket this long sleeve.

Kentrell: half of yo stomach out first of all and hurry up cause I gotta go to the studio.

I stomped up the stairs and got my black and white jacket and walked back downstairs.

Me: happy now.

He just walked out the door and I followed. He really just ruined my whole mood like I don't wanna wear a jacket. We pulled up at the school and it was hell kids standing outside.

Kentrell: you got yo schedule.

Me: Yea, what time school over.

Kentrell: 3:30. Don't be fighting nobody kid.

Me: can't make no promises.
I said getting out the car. Somebody turned and looked my way and seen young boy.

Boy: that's NBA Youngboy.

Everybody started screaming and shit like damn shut the fuck up. I know he famous but y'all niggas just dick riding now. This day finna be hell. I walked in the building and I went to find my first class. (A/N some schools treat the 8th graders like they're in high school.) My first class was math and I went and found a seat in the nearest back and got on my phone.

Kentrell pov

Once I dropped Sandrea off I pulled up to the studio. I'm finna record my song hypnotized and I might release that in a couple days depending on if I finish the song. Only person that was in the studio was my producer so I won't have no distractions. I love the gang and all but they hella of a distraction.

Sandrea pov
Lunch.
I had got my lunch and went to sit anywhere at any table. I was playing on my phone when these two girls came up to me.

Girl 1: your in our seats.

Me: it's more seats at the table.

Girl 1: but your in the seat we sit everyday.

Me: well your not gone sit here today.

Girl 2: she think just because youngboy daughter she can do anything.

Me: first of all he don't run me. And second all these seats at this table Betta sit down in one.

Girl 1: either get up or I'll get you up.

Me: I wanna see you try.

She sat her tray down and she was so close to trying to pick me up. I swung around and pushed her right in her mouth and she fell to the ground. I started punching her in her face. Somebody tried to pull me off of her but not before I kicked her in the mouth.

Me: let me tf go.

I got my phone and bag off the table and walked to the office. The officer all so close like bitch if I wanted to go somewhere else I would've. We walked in the principal office and she was sitting at her desk focusing on her computer.

Officer: ms. James this is Sandrea the one that was fighting.

Ms James: have a seat Sandrea.

I sat down in the chair facing her desk. Then I remembered my daddy said he was gone be in the studio today. Opps.

Kentrell pov

I was sitting down listening to the track and my phone started ringing. I didn't know the number but I answered it anyways.

Me: hello.

Lady: this is the principal at east middle school. Are you Sandrea's father.

Me: yes I am what happened.

Lady: she was fighting today and the girl is in a serous condition.

Me: do I have to come get her or were you calling to tell me.

Lady: you have to come get her she's been suspended for 5 days also.

Me: OK but I have a question.

Lady: what's that.

Me: what did the other girl do to my daughter.

Lady: tbh I don't know you'll have to ask your daughter.

Me: so you suspended the other girl also.

Lady: well no.

Me: well my daughter not getting suspended if the other girl isn't.

Lady: well your daughter is getting suspended because of the damage she did to the girl.

Me: like I said if the other girl ain't suspended my daughter not.

And with that I hung up. Who is she to only suspend one kid and not the other. I left out the studio and drove to the school.
20 minutes later.
I got out my car and walked in the office. I seen Sandrea she was just sitting there on her phone.

Me: Sandrea let's go. You got everything you need.

She nodded her head and walked out the door. As soon as I was finna go the lady stopped me.

Principal: if she's here tomorrow we'll have to expel her.

Me: that's fine she won't be here tomorrow but she'll be taking some time out of school even when the suspension over.

And with that I walked out the school and went to the car she was sitting there looking upset, angry, and frustrated all in one.

Me: Sandrea you cool.

Sandrea: yea where we finna go.

Me: home.

Sandrea: can nayah come over.

Me: she gotta ask her mother. But can you tell me what happened.

Sandrea: I had got my lunch and sat down. This girl gone come up to me talking bout you in our seats and you think you can do whatever you want cause you youngboy daughter. I said first of all he don't run me and it's all these seats here. The girl said move or I'll move you. So she tried to pick me up and I swung on her and didn't stop.

I just busted out laughing. This girl is hilarious. Mann